OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
e02.gif

Lebron was already top 5 SF in nba history before he even won his first his first ring.

We didn't need to wait till for him to win a ring to be top 5 SF. Now that hes done what he has done, hes the best SF in NBA history.
You're right but then again at least he got to the Finals early on

You guys are too much. Almost spilled my soup.
what soup you having?

I remember this so clearly, it was game 6, I'm ironing my school clothes for the next day and Clippers have a demanding lead, the commentator said "Griffin is the best player left in the Playoffs, may be better than KD overall, and arguably the best player in the NBA"

By the time I finish starching my shorts, Clippers did what they did.

Nah man, nah.
damn I don't think I ever ironed clothes for school before, that's dope :nthat:  

They were actually my work clothes, I just say school clothes because the scene in House Party where Stab snatched up Chris and Chris said "you're wrinkling my school clothes"

But yea, I go through phases of ironing myself, and dry cleaning, obviously right now I'm on the do it myself steez

Does knowing your father mean you're a better person than someone who doesn't? 
nerd.gif

What if you do know your father but it's apparent he did a terrible job at raising his son
Can't teach you how to be a man Van Ho..... just can't. You gotta learn on your own

Last edited:
Urbetterthenme, you don't believe in anything.
You just post. You being serious is gross.

Maybe you should get saved and accept Jesus, find something to believe in.

I remember this so clearly, it was game 6, I'm ironing my school clothes for the next day and Clippers have a demanding lead, the commentator said "Griffin is the best player left in the Playoffs, may be better than KD overall, and arguably the best player in the NBA"

By the time I finish starching my shorts, Clippers did what they did.

Nah man, nah.

I really wish I had the audio from the game where the announcer congratulated the clippers and cp3 for making history, and getting to the conference finals. That was very late in the 3rd quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom