OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Mamba MVP"][QUOTE name="nickmaz96"]"Daddy, why you lose again?"

:rofl: [/QUOTE]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He deserves a better father man[/quote]Heeeey, c'mon, man. :\

CP3-Kobe-And-Pau-628x313.jpg

Paul freaked out after Pau did this iirc :lol: :lol:

He is NOW... because of what he might do LATER?
Lebron was already top 5 SF in nba history before he even won his first his first ring.

We didn't need to wait till for him to win a ring to be top 5 SF. Now that hes done what he has done, hes the best SF in NBA history.

Memphis probably gave GSW its toughest series its really gonna face. Really about to win a ring. Thats wild. Magical run considering whats at stake for them this summer.
Barnes will be interesting, because it's a forgone conclusion that the Warriors are re-signing Green.

Last edited:
I know exit interviews are usually upbeat but, if my man Blake is cracking jokes and being funny, I'm dragging him for all of 2016.

He will without a doubt replace Draymond and the Warriors on my slander list, and I'm dead *** serious G.

He better be all business.

Last edited:
I remember this so clearly, it was game 6, I'm ironing my school clothes for the next day and Clippers have a demanding lead, the commentator said "Griffin is the best player left in the Playoffs, may be better than KD overall, and arguably the best player in the NBA"

By the time I finish starching my shorts, Clippers did what they did.

Nah man, nah.

You guys are too much. Almost spilled my soup.
what soup you having?
I remember this so clearly, it was game 6, I'm ironing my school clothes for the next day and Clippers have a demanding lead, the commentator said "Griffin is the best player left in the Playoffs, may be better than KD overall, and arguably the best player in the NBA"

By the time I finish starching my shorts, Clippers did what they did.

Nah man, nah.
damn I don't think I ever ironed clothes for school before, that's dope 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom