OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rockets in 4. cavs in 6. :nerd:

You trollin? You know the warriors manhandled the rockets in the regular season?

They were like 4-1 against them all games double digit wins except for the one loss?

Man if kerr decides to hack a dwight or hack a smith rockets gon lose by 40 a game lol

Then again it was the regular season so who knows [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

It's Sunday night/Monday morning and we up on NT talking sports, man.
man what was your OG SN 
nerd.gif
It's Urbetterthenme clone account that reps himself.

I get an email when someone quotes me, this is his original post quoting me, and then he changed that post to "props to the roc" immediately after. "GOT EEM"
nerd.gif

get this shmuck outta here man.  Replace him with Ryan

Last edited:
It's Urbetterthenme clone account that reps himself.

I get an email when someone quotes me, this is his original post quoting me, and then he changed that post to "props to the roc" immediately after. "GOT EEM"

View media item 1538862

Lol what i tell you? They ALWAYS slip up and give themselves away :lol:

Both names deserve to be banned for that crap

There go his reps

Last edited:
Question to all the people getting on Chris Paul...

1. How long is the list of PGs you'd take AHEAD of CP3?

2. Do you legitimately believe he's not a great player..?

Cp3 is a good player. Probably one of the best PGs ever.
If I was a GM and he was a free agent, would I pick him up? Nah. I would care more about my team actually making the finals.

The only PGs I'm taking ahead of CP3 to start a team are

Steph
Russ
John
Kyrie

And age is a huge factor in that because I think he's better than John and Kyrie still.

People who spend lots of time in general are dead to me tbh

S&T is as bad as general. Might be worse tbh.

Question to all the people getting on Chris Paul...

1. How long is the list of PGs you'd take AHEAD of CP3?

2. Do you legitimately believe he's not a great player..?

Don't bother man. This isn't a thread for serious discussion.

The only PGs I'm taking ahead of CP3 to start a team are

Steph
Russ
John
Kyrie

And age is a huge factor in that because I think he's better than John and Kyrie still.
not even all time but dude is a borderline top 5 pg in the league 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

has anyone given a decent argument to why chris paul is great that's not "despite never winning anything ever, he has good stats!"

kids keep giving empty answers like "dont bother with the guys here when it comes to cp" yet cant come up with a half decent argument to why he's worth giving a max contract to 

funny thing is people will be saying outlandish things like "top 5 all time pg" 8 months from now when he puts up a decent statline in a regular season game. chris paul fans have the memory of goldfish or something and its quite sad 

then theres the people who for some reason think these super star players are helpless and have no control over how their teammates play. this fraud of a leader has 0 assists and multiple turnovers to start game 7 and the rockets never look back. yet somehow because he pads his stats when the game is already over its everyone else's fault other than him.

literally every year its everyone elses fault other than this bum. he has no impact on the outcome of the games because apparently the only think keeping him from not getting knocked out for the 12314th time is the randomness of whether his teammates will show up or not. 

funny part is these same clowns that defend this fraud would be pointing all the fingers at melo if he was the one to choke a 3-1 series lead. buncha stat nerds that cant think for themselves scrabbling for excuses to explain why the leader in all their useless advanced stats cant even get to the conference finals. what a joke 

"Don't bother man. This isn't a thread for serious discussion."
-do work son

^^^^
Yea right. Besisde that, what are you so upset about, Rockets won.
Urbetterthanme rustles more jimmies in this thread than Ryan ever did :rofl:

Yea right.
My dude Ryan would have people furious, ready to fight almost, that's why he got shipped off.
People barely know betterthenme exists.

Last edited:
And I'll do you one better and sooner than 8 months from now, right now, the day after Clips lose, CP is still a top 5 All Time PG.

I don't care who you place Clips blowing that series on, Blake, CP, both, all, Houston being better, whatever. I don't think Chris will ever add anything more to his resume than individual accomplishments, kind of like Stockton in that regard but,

CP> Stockton
I won't even mention or make an argument for "West, Oscar" etc like some of yall, because other than looking at their stats, that obviously mean nothing when it comes to CP so stats should mean the same when that's WHAT YOU ALMOST HAVE TO BE USING to put them ahead of CP, because it's likely you never saw them play one minute of ball to even have a base to stand on when putting them ahead of CP, I never saw those guys play one minute of ball myself, and yea, of course that factors in to my top 5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom