OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie over Chris Paul?

Too early for this, man.

Yall have a good one today.
At this point in time, if you're a GM, you'd be a fool to take an aging 30 year old star who never won anything, over a young 23 year old who can contribute greatly to your franchise for another decade. He's not better than chris, but if I'm building a team Kyrie is ahead of him on the list.

Kyrie over Chris Paul?

Too early for this, man.

Kyrie has been somewhere Chris Paul and John wall haven't been before. Conference Finals. :wink:

Lol.
Actually Lebron's been to those places CP and Wall haven't been, Kyrie just lucky enough to be a Hanger-on. That Ckeveland owner wasn't even close to putting a decent team together to get Kyrie anywhere, but luck is a strange fruit sometimes.

Last edited:
The only PGs I'm taking ahead of CP3 to start a team are

Steph
Russ
John
Kyrie

And age is a huge factor in that because I think he's better than John and Kyrie still.
EGH!

you said to start a team? out of all these pg's im grabbing steph or cp3. russ would be the focus of the team, he'll take all the shots. john? no. kyrie? no...i love kyrie but im not sure if hes flourishing only becuz of lebron, or if hes legit got better this past offseason. if he can hold up for another year i may believe hes actually improved. cuz thus far, kyrie has not been a top pg until lebron arrived. 

if im building a team, i want a pg who CAN score at will but will look for teammates first. undoubtedly thats cp3. steph is a score-first pg. you have the best neo-pg in the league (steph) and the best true pg in the league (cp3). the choice of who u pick is up to you. but the rest of em? nah. not to start a team.
Lol.
Actually Lebron's been to those places CP and Wall haven't been, Kyrie just lucky enough to be a Hanger-on. That Ckeveland owner wasn't even close to putting a decent team together to get Kyrie anywhere, but luck is a strange fruit sometimes.
your honesty? A-1

Last edited:
Kyrie over Chris Paul?

Too early for this, man.

Kyrie has been somewhere Chris Paul and John wall haven't been before. Conference Finals. :wink:

As it's been pointed out, Wall had more broken bones in his wrist than Kyrie did assists...but yea...kyrie riding them coattails to a conference finals as a shooting guard, doe.

Last edited:
Chris Paul defense team up early today I see.

There's no saving your choke boy. Don't even bother trying. Guy sucks, has always sucked, and will continue to suck.

He's the Carmelo Anthony of point guards. Hollow stats.

Last edited:
EGH!

you said to start a team? out of all these pg's im grabbing steph or cp3. russ would be the focus of the team, he'll take all the shots. john? no. kyrie? no...i love kyrie but im not sure if hes flourishing only becuz of lebron, or if hes legit got better this past offseason. if he can hold up for another year i may believe hes actually improved. cuz thus far, kyrie has not been a top pg until lebron arrived. 

if im building a team, i want a pg who CAN score at will but will look for teammates first. undoubtedly thats cp3. steph is a score-first pg. you have the best neo-pg in the league (steph) and the best true pg in the league (cp3). the choice of who u pick is up to you. but the rest of em? nah. not to start a team.

your honesty? A-1

So explain to us exactly why you wouldn't take wall then since he literally is the youngest one that fits the exact description you want from a point

Even after losing another playoff series, people are still trying to defend Chris Paul. :lol:

He really is the new Teflon Don. Never seen anything like this. Perennial choke artist and loser who, for some reason, has a cult-like following of brainwashed win-share fanboys.

Can't wait for another years of incredible advanced stats, watching him care more about his assist-to-turnover ratio than winning, articles proclaiming him the best PG in the league, piles upon piles of gifs, some 15 assist games in January... all to be followed up by another playoff exit.

:smokin

OR they could have teamed up in the west and beat the Dominate forces of PG/Lance Stphenson, Kemba/ Injured AL Jef, Avery Bradley/ Olynyk, Joakin Noah/ DJ Augustin etc etc...

We are all at the assumption that Cle is a Far superior team than the Hawks correct? so if the somehow lose to the Hawks are they frauds.. or is the built in excuse gonna be they didn't have K.Love?

So explain to us exactly why you wouldn't take wall then since he literally is the youngest one that fits the exact description you want from a point
cp3 does EVERYTHING better than wall. everything. hes a better shooter, he gets more assists, he plays better defense, he scores at will. john wall aint there YET. john wall is faster.... 

Last edited:

really wish melo and him teamed up.......
You see what happened with CP and Blake...and Blake is better than Melo.
500x1000px-LL-9e3ba059_2ik9pqh.gif

Tbh...[quote name="Mister Friendly"]The people who say CP3 sucks and the people who say hes a top 5 pg all time are both ridiculous[/quote]... this.

in case yall forgot bout wall
[table][tr][td]SEASON[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]GP[/td][td]GS[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-A[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3PM-A[/td][td]3P%[/td][td]FTM-A[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]OR[/td][td]DR[/td][td]REB[/td][td]AST[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]STL[/td][td]PF[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]'10-'11[/td][td][/td][td]69[/td][td]64[/td][td]37.8[/td][td]5.8-14.1[/td][td].409[/td][td]0.5-1.7[/td][td].296[/td][td]4.4-5.7[/td][td].766[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]4.6[/td][td]8.3[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]16.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]'11-'12[/td][td][/td][td]66[/td][td]66[/td][td]36.2[/td][td]5.7-13.5[/td][td].423[/td][td]0.0-0.6[/td][td].071[/td][td]4.8-6.1[/td][td].789[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]8.0[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]3.9[/td][td]16.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]'12-'13[/td][td][/td][td]49[/td][td]42[/td][td]32.7[/td][td]6.6-15.0[/td][td].441[/td][td]0.2-0.9[/td][td].267[/td][td]5.0-6.2[/td][td].804[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]7.6[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]18.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]'13-'14[/td][td][/td][td]82[/td][td]82[/td][td]36.3[/td][td]7.1-16.3[/td][td].433[/td][td]1.3-3.8[/td][td].351[/td][td]3.9-4.8[/td][td].805[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]19.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]'14-'15[/td][td][/td][td]79[/td][td]79[/td][td]35.9[/td][td]6.6-14.8[/td][td].445[/td][td]0.8-2.7[/td][td].300[/td][td]3.6-4.6[/td][td].785[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]4.6[/td][td]10.0[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]17.6[/td][/tr][/table]
like i said...cp3 is better everywhere u want him to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom