OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And who's going to take the Orlando & Denver projects?

Denver is a much bigger project than Orlando IMO. The right coach could have the Magic in the playoffs in two years or maybe even next year. Can't say the same for Denver.

Praying for AD's knees but this would be REALLY good if he gets the right offensive assistant.

Honestly it's a no brainer for a coach with choices...you go to the team with the best player(s). Just think how different Steve Kerr's life would have been right now :lol:

lol, inserts doc rivers hysterical smile with eye blink, lol.

shame the rivers lineage. son got baked, dad fumbled the ball 3-1 goaline. lol.

inserts deshawn, its over cut throat gif

inserts, KD to CP, you‘re down 20 homiwe gif.

loooool

Last edited:
Gentry? Why do people keep considering him for head coaching jobs? He's had 2 or 3 head gigs and his teams made the playoffs like one or two times. Dude is a great assistant, average coach. How many times are GMs gonna have to see that movie to get it?

GSW would be wise to make him assistant head coach and raise his salary, he's great as an assistant

Last edited:
Gentry? Why do people keep considering him for head coaching jobs? He's had 2 or 3 head gigs and his teams made the playoffs like one or two times. Dude is a great assistant, average coach. How many times are GMs gonna have to see that movie to get it?
His last head coaching gig, he took PHX to the WCF in 2010.

MDA on the Pelicans would be dope.

Then when they underachieve, the narrative about not having a complete roster can continue and his legacy as the GOAT to never manke the Finals can continue. :smokin

His last head coaching gig, he took PHX to the WCF in 2010.

but they made the playoffs once in like 4 or 5 years...same with the Clippers and Detroit before that. If I'm not mistaken he got fired a year or two after that run to the WCFs.

Don't get me wrong I like Gentry...I just don't think he's a good head coach

Apparently the Kings tried to hire Gentry as Malone's lead assistant last summer and told him that they would soon be firing Malone and give him the head job.  Then he took the GSW job and snitched to Malone about the Front Offices plan 
roll.gif

Last edited:
MDA on the Pelicans would be dope.

Then when they underachieve, the narrative about not having a complete roster can continue and his legacy as the GOAT to never manke the Finals can continue. :smokin

Yes, we can just ignore the 10 missteps already made by their front office and pretend those didn't take place or that they matter.

Thibbs and Doc tho, those are some coaches. :pimp:

Last edited:
Apparently the Kings tried to hire Gentry as Malone's lead assistant last summer and told him that they would soon be firing Malone and give him the head job.  Then he took the GSW job and snitched to Malone about the Front Offices plan :rofl:  

Gentry :smokin

GSW would be wise to make him assistant head coach and raise his salary, he's great as an assistant
This I can agree with you on. 

Apparently the Kings tried to hire Gentry as Malone's lead assistant last summer and told him that they would soon be firing Malone and give him the head job.  Then he took the GSW job and snitched to Malone about the Front Offices plan 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

So those of you who don't think the Clippers have what it takes since they're obviously out, I've got a question.

Do you think the champion every year is simply a matter of the league's best roster?

My answer: no way. It's just the team that outplayed their opponent every round.

"Well yeah, they outplayed them because their roster was better."

No. The roster looks awesome because they've outplayed 4 straight teams in 4 straight series.

I don't think the champion every year is the best roster, not by a long shot. Sometimes, sure, but not even close to every year.

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="DarthSka"]MDA on the Pelicans would be dope.

Then when they underachieve, the narrative about not having a complete roster can continue and his legacy as the GOAT to never manke the Finals can continue. :smokin[/quote]Yes, we can just ignore the 10 missteps already made by their front office and pretend those didn't take place or that they matter.

Thibbs and Doc tho, those are some coaches. :pimp:[/quote]I didn't even put the batsignal on. :nerd:

:lol:

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="DarthSka"]MDA on the Pelicans would be dope.

Yes, we can just ignore the 10 missteps already made by their front office and pretend those didn't take place or that they matter.

Thibbs and Doc tho, those are some coaches. :pimp:[/quote]I didn't even put the batsignal on. :nerd:

:lol:[/quote]

I literally had just happened in, and saw that as the last reply. *MJ shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom