OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Kings tried to hire Gentry as Malone's lead assistant last summer and told him that they would soon be firing Malone and give him the head job.  Then he took the GSW job and snitched to Malone about the Front Offices plan :rofl:  

More proof that Gentry is the man.

Apparently the Kings tried to hire Gentry as Malone's lead assistant last summer and told him that they would soon be firing Malone and give him the head job.  Then he took the GSW job and snitched to Malone about the Front Offices plan 
roll.gif

More proof that Gentry is the man.
and tbh shows how clueless the Kings management and ownership is...... I would say was, but until proven otherwise, they are still stupid as ****

If we're going by NT standards...seems so :lol:

I think Spoelstra is a good coach too. Kidd also. Other squads I don't get to watch enough to even judge and I'll even admit that I'm not great at recognizing a good amount of plays while they are unfolding like some of y'all are.

To me the actual sets teams run matter little, especially in the playoffs when after a game or 2 both teams know each other's sets. Also, most teams run the same sets with minor deviation. The ability of your players to read and react make sets work in the NBA. 

Where coaching matters most is with rotations, and managing the skillsets of your players in the most efficient way.
I'm assuming your factoring in adjustments as well? Or maybe not because as you said, most teams already know what your doing within a few games of seeing it. I think most people, especially NT base their judgement on in game adjustments.

I'm late to the party but the clippers bench was flawed both from a personnel standpoint and a strategically. I said it from the jump that you're going to die living off of Jamal Crawford isos. Teams with good benches rely on ball movement and scoring from a collection of guys. So yes, the bench was bad.

But with that said, the bench wasn't out there when Paul and blake couldn't score in the 4th quarter of game 6. That wasn't Lester Hudson out there not being able to beat Jason terry off of the dribble. Hawed wasn't out there looking timid at the top of the key. And game 7 was over in the first quarter. Cp3 didn't look to score until it was too late.

I look at how wall competed in game 6 vs Atl and how his hands were all over the game in a losing effort. I didn't get that from Paul yesterday

Agree with all of this. The bench was a problem and largely contributed to us blowing the series. BUT, at the same time, Blake and CP should have been able to carry us to a win in game 6. That's on them.

PhIl Jackson is a all time great coach but nobody has even come to close coaching that type of prime talent

pat had some pretty talented squads.

Yeah

When he had legit squads he was making Finals runs same as Phil Jackson

We never saw Phil Jackson have to coach talent less rosters like Riley

I believe every year Phil Jackson coached he had a first All-NBA selection on his roster

It's Sunday night/Monday morning and we up on NT talking sports, man.
man what was your OG SN :nerd:

It's Urbetterthenme clone account that reps himself.

I get an email when someone quotes me, this is his original post quoting me, and then he changed that post to "props to the roc" immediately after. "GOT EEM"

View media item 1538862

clone accounts being made in order to "rep yourself" :rofl: :lol:

reps worth money now? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom