OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many security guards does steph need, he's goldberg

everytime kerr called a timeout, they w's went on a run :smokin
mchale didnt know how to stop the bleeding

Last edited:
Beta Dwight never fails lol

Man ya'll losers slander Dwight for anything :lol: If he could've went in, he would have, and also, it seemed like they thought they could steal this game without him and not risk further injury. Talk about insecurity showing.

This loss sucks. Encouraging, but it's still an L. Shaun Livingston should never have 16 points in 15 minutes (no slight to him, but come on), but the Rockets also shouldn't turn it over and give up that early lead they had.

If blatt coached the Warriors, would he have drawn up the play there with 12 seconds left, with curry inbounding the ball?

That was a great game.  Sometimes the need to hate after every athletic event by this board is very tiresome.  Same reaction after every single game or sports event.

Why not appreciate what we just saw?  Great finish, great duel by Harden and Curry.

Last edited:
Nothin' to do with his talents, cause I'd like to think we all know he is a very good player. He's a weak-minded as well as a soft individual when things don't go his way.
Okay, you like the Lakers, he didn't want to sign as a Free Agent there, it's fine.  It happens.

Wow Dell really did hit Seth with the 
mean.gif
 at the end when he wasn't standing up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothin' to do with his talents, cause I'd like to think we all know he is a very good player. He's a weak-minded as well as a soft individual when things don't go his way.
Okay, you like the Lakers, he didn't want to sign as a Free Agent there, it's fine.  It happens.

Yeah cause, you know, it worked out so well when he was here.

tumblr_mjfek64UCH1rl3fppo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom