OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets surprised me tonight. They had a legit chance to steal the game.  

Here's to hoping the Hawks can surprise me tomorrow

hawks -1

dont know why w's were favored -10.5 tonight
easy money :smokin

Last edited:
Good game by both teams. The better team won today. I can see the series going to 5, if not 6. However wins four games first usually goes to the Finals, so lets see what happens!

Close game where no one expected his from Houston. Livingston, Barnes, and Green showed out and if they beat us, I'm fine with it. Too many turnovers and blown assignments leading to crucial wide open layups, but a bunch due to blown calls/moving screens. Harden's stretch in the 4th would have been one for the ages of he could have pulled off the win, but the refs weren't helping the situation at all.

Bum Draymond and his "slipping" or shall we say flopping into Ariza then holding him down. WTF was that man. Right in front of the ref also. And they replayed it and nothing. Same thing would happen to Dwight against the Clippers and it'd be a T or flagrant. No way you can replay that to me and say that wasn't intentional.

Close game and that leads to a wide open layup by Curry. Come on. Wouldn't have minded more Capella though. Both teams played great.

Rockets even it up 1-1 come Thursday.

Crazy to see how good Ariza has been the past couple of games. Dude is playing like a superstar. Need Smith and Jones to play better/smarter and Dwight to be ok.

does anyone know kyrie satus for tomorrow...?

im tired of this spot up shooter kyrie....i want to see the old kyrie.  it makes the series so much better. lebron handling the ball (no hate) 95% of the time is exhausting. 

draymond green with a cp3 esque cheap shot. flop on the screen, and then holding ariza on the ground :lol:

197411_ts.jpg

i'm not sure i understand the bashing of a player for sitting out of the game with a knee injury.

and it probably wasn't even his call

I mean we all know draymond flopped to basically get away with a moving screen..

But ain't like ariza didn't take advantage and 'accidentally' knee him in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom