OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothin' to do with his talents, cause I'd like to think we all know he is a very good player. He's a weak-minded as well as a soft individual when things don't go his way.
Okay, you like the Lakers, he didn't want to sign as a Free Agent there, it's fine.  It happens.

Yeah cause, you know, it worked out so well when he was here.

tumblr_mjfek64UCH1rl3fppo1_400.gif
Yeah cause the team he was surrounded with was super great.

Give the man a break

Rockets played tough, and late, it was 97 all. Cant ask for more than that. Gotta give credit to Steph. MVP hit big time shots. Barnes and Livingston came up huge, too. This was a game the Rockets had a great shot of stealing. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Best Harden we've seen this playoffs. Like I said, Clippers for some reason is just a tough matchup for James. He'll get his vs GSW. Hopefully Dwight is ok, man. Should be a good series.

Nothin' to do with his talents, cause I'd like to think we all know he is a very good player. He's a weak-minded as well as a soft individual when things don't go his way.
Okay, you like the Lakers, he didn't want to sign as a Free Agent there, it's fine.  It happens.

Basically.

For the record. Not all laker fans are like that. I was the first to critique Dwight. But he's balled his *** off and is doing what is asked. He's not an offensive player and is controlling the defense these playoffs. Good for him.

Yeah cause, you know, it worked out so well when he was here.

tumblr_mjfek64UCH1rl3fppo1_400.gif
Yeah cause the team he was surrounded with was super great.

Give the man a break

I just said I'm not doubting his talent as a basketball player. He's just a soft and weak-minded player when things go south, that's all I was trying to say.

They're right about the 1st run towards the end of the 1st half being more of a factor than the 11-0 run. That first half run really let a lot of steam out, can't have a big lead go to waste like that

Rockets played tough, and late, it was 97 all. Cant ask for more than that. Gotta give credit to Steph. MVP hit big time shots. Barnes and Livingston came up huge, too. This was a game the Rockets had a great shot of stealing. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Best Harden we've seen this playoffs. Like I said, Clippers for some reason is just a tough matchup for James. He'll get his vs GSW. Hopefully Dwight is ok, man. Should be a good series.

Livingston really came to play

Not gonna criticize Dwight for not going back in. He's showed in the past he can deal with pain, lets give him SOME credit. I still think this series is gonna be easy work for GS. The Rockets just play right into their hands. Fast paced and Harden ISO's.

Its time to come to grips with the Rockets being a legitimate team and title contender :smh:

They will probably lose this series but no matter what this was a successful season.

I got this going 5 but who knows, houston played a hell of a game

Not surprised the Warriors pulled away at the end, because Steph was absolutely ridiculous.

But that was a beautiful game by Harden.  To lose the triple double and potentially the game on that Josh Smith turnover 
mean.gif

I hope this is a sign we have a great series to come, because the finals will NOT be a great series.  So this might be all the high-level basketball we have left this season.

Don't hate, appreciate.

Jalen just Josh Smith played a really good game. Did he not watch the last three minutes?

Rockets surprised me tonight. They had a legit chance to steal the game.  

Here's to hoping the Hawks can surprise me tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom