OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Bev is the rockets captain so I dunno why they sent Nick Johnson as a replacement

Man KLAY was so off last night...if he turns it on and curry performs it's a wrap. Rockets are done

KLAY was GABBAGE last night missing open layups open 3s my god

Hell of a reach.

*** reaching is what u do

facts are always excuses when its not the wizards because in one line you down Chicago having injuries in the past(nada to do with now) & in the next attempt to big up your teams for getting that far because you had an injury currently but that's not an excuse as I originally stated your stich is old & tired get a new act krustov

Last edited:
Pat Bev is the rockets captain so I dunno why they sent Nick Johnson as a replacement

This is a non issue. Nick Johnson has been doing this since bev got hurt. We did this the whole mavs and clippers series. Dirk and cp3 didn't complain about it. Don't see why it's an issue now.

@RicBucher: We finally found Steph Curry's flaw: parenting. Did you see Riley Curry last night? Kid was a menace. An adorable menace, but still…

:stoneface:

steph should see him with the hands. you call my kid a menace, its on sight.

To be fair, Curry got the kid you never want to sit next to on a plane.

maybe. depends on how long the flight is and if i'm sleepy. she was adorable. and just being a kid in a new place. i dont remember him taking her up there before. She's 2 people, let her cook. She wasn't hurting anybody.

This is a non issue. Nick Johnson has been doing this since bev got hurt. We did this the whole mavs and clippers series. Dirk and cp3 didn't complain about it. Don't see why it's an issue now.

Curry hasn't made his heel turn yet, and a new story/narrative is needed. He was disrespected :lol: how KD of him

facts are always excuses when its not the wizards because in one line you down Chicago having injuries in the past(nada to do with now) & in the next attempt to big up your teams for getting that far because you had an injury currently but that's not an excuse fohn
as I originally stated your stich is old & tired get a new act krustov

Let's end this now. You like to avoid my points and play with words. Simple questions to end the debate. No jokes or reaches.

Who's injures are worse Cavs or Hawks?
Who has the better roster Wizards or Bulls?
Who was favored as title contenders more Wizards or Bulls?

If you answer those questions honestly and stick to your previous post then saying we both underachieved on equal terms doesn't make sense to me. That post wasn't directed at you at all either.

Last edited:
WHY IS KYLE KORVER SLUMPING?

The All-Star is averaging just 11.2 points and shooting 35 percent from downtown in the postseason. Tom Haberstroh says Hawks teammate Dennis Schroder may be the prime reason for his struggles. Korver's woes (Insider)

nerd.gif

WHY IS KYLE KORVER SLUMPING?

The All-Star is averaging just 11.2 points and shooting 35 percent from downtown in the postseason. Tom Haberstroh says Hawks teammate Dennis Schroder may be the prime reason for his struggles. Korver's woes (Insider)

:nerd:

How is Dennis responsible?

Pretty sure I've seen Korver bricking wide open 3's coming off of passes from everybody.

facts are always excuses when its not the wizards because in one line you down Chicago having injuries in the past(nada to do with now) & in the next attempt to big up your teams for getting that far because you had an injury currently but that's not an excuse fohn
as I originally stated your stich is old & tired get a new act krustov

Let's end this now. You like to avoid my points and play with words. Simple questions to end the debate. No jokes or reaches.

Who's injures are worse Cavs or Hawks?
Who has the better roster Wizards or Bulls?
Who was favored as title contenders more Wizards or Bulls?

If you answer those questions honestly and stick to your previous post then saying we both underachieved on equal terms doesn't make sense to me. That post wasn't directed at you at all either.

if were being 100% honest

I don't take you serious at all

you were ready to slit ya wrist a week before the offs started

so all this after the fact capping aint fazing me a bit cuz its mega fluff time

Smith played well in games 6 and 7. He and jones sparked the run in game 6. They were 11/17 in game 6 and 10/20 in game 7. Last night they were 8/28. Draymond shot a shade under 50%. That's not struggling. Our switching was poor leading to some open looks for curry and he and Livingston scored in transition.

Curry and Livingston = +27

Terry = -8

He was by far the worst player on the floor for the Rockets fam, he got torched and will continue to do so.

You saying Jones/Smith didn't play well but even they had a more positive impact.

There's no way you can win this series maybe not even 1 game with Terry guarding Curry, Brewer needs to take his minutes.

livingston highlights: half the buckets are against brewer, in transition, or offensive rebounds. few of which, terry is matched up on him.

curry's points: mostly off a million screens and poor switching. he did what we all expected him to do. what happens when ariza or brewer are using their minutes chasing curry around screens, picking up those extra fouls, and he's still scoring. then you have klay also going off.

same as the clippers series. the major players do their things. it's a role player thing. ours didn't play well, the warriors did.

Last edited:
Brian Windhorst wants to ban kids at the podium now.

I hate people sometimes man, its a two year old.

He was going off about this on NBA tonight on ESPN last night. Brad Daugherty shut all that down though, saying all y'all do is ask the same questions anyway.

if were being 100% honest

I don't take you serious at all

you were ready to slit ya wrist a week before the offs started

so all this after the fact capping aint fazing me a bit cuz its mega fluff time

Point proven. You have no response. Y'all dudes just talk and play word games when confronted with being wrong and go off on something else. Man up and respond directly to my post. How hard is that?

Howard is trash.
Bulls are underachieving bums that quit at home.

Wizards built for the future with money to blow and a solid core in a weak east. Our time is coming. While y'all keep banking on Howard and Rose. Ha ha ha

I saw some media members talk about it, and I understand their side too. No one wants to be the guy who asked the tough questions to a player with his kid at the podium. I don't agree, but I understand it.

Wizards were gonna lose regardless. Unless wall starts making jumpers or Wes unseld walks thru that door they better pray for kd.

[/quote]

you never had a point mush mouth
just dance around facts unless its helpful to your #$%^&*(
fade into the darkness like pierce is going to ^&%$^ $$# ^

Last edited:
Wizards were gonna lose regardless. Unless wall starts making jumpers or Wes unseld walks thru that door they better pray for kd.

If not him DMC will due. Wall in his ear already from what I hear locally.

Point proven. You have no response. Y'all dudes just talk and play word games when confronted with being wrong and go off on something else. Man up and respond directly to my post. How hard is that?

Howard is trash.
Bulls are underachieving bums that quit at home.

Wizards built for the future with money to blow and a solid core in a weak east. Our time is coming. While y'all keep banking on Howard and Rose. Ha ha ha

you never had a point mush mouth
just dance around facts unless its helpful to your *******
fade into the darkness like pierce is going to plz *****[/quote]

I'm convinced you can't talk basketball. What does this post have to due with basketball? I asked a simple basketball question. What's all that for, why so mad broski? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom