OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="nickmaz96"]@RicBucher: We finally found Steph Curry's flaw: parenting. Did you see Riley Curry last night? Kid was a menace. An adorable menace, but still…

:stoneface: [/quote] Cannot STAND when people do this.

Was.

The kid.

Hurting anyone?

No.

Was.

The kid.

Damaging others' property?

No. So at this point, there's no emergency. So anyone who takes issue, the issue is simply a matter of preference, not emergency.

Was.

The kid.

Rebelling the parent's words?

No.

"Well, that's the thing, she wasn't rebelling Steph's words because Steph had no words."

See the first 2 questions. He wasn't saying anything because there was no urgency. You being uncomfortable is not urgent. You wishing she were acting different is on you; make your own kid and control his/her life, not someone else's.

"Finally found his flaw."

Get all the way outta here.

Go.

Here's why:

You can't just throw out arbitrary numbers on players and let that be the defining factor as to whether or not he's playing great or not. It doesn't work like that. It's far too black and white of an outlook on basketball, and sports in general.

Dwight is a prime example of this. He's been fantastic in the playoffs. It doesn't take much to see that. He's still a top 3 five man in the league today. His impact on Houston this postseason has been spectacular, and anyone watching Houston can see that. This is why, the black and white approach of 20&15 is just flat out silly and honestly, a childish way to look at basketball.

You know what. My bad. I'm so out of touch with this era of stats and the deeper meaning of everything that expecting a basketball player to simply get me some damn boards and points at a high clip is outdated. I'm not even gonna try to debate you on this. Your right and I'm wrong. Done

curry fined 5000 
mean.gif

Last edited:
You know what. My bad. I'm so out of touch with this era of stats and the deeper meaning of everything that expecting a basketball player to simply get me some damn boards and points at a high clip is outdated. I'm not even gonna try to debate you on this. Your right and I'm wrong. Done
You completely missed the point my dude 
laugh.gif

You're really saying dwight is trash because he isn't averaging a quote that isn't reached by any other player in the league. Sheesh.

I'm over it 
laugh.gif
 out. 

Bron's new handband :x

thought yall said brons hair was byke. son out here like Steven A.

LOL @ finding Curry's flaw.

"CP3 wouldn't let that ish fly. Bron wouldn't let Kyrie act like that, no sir!"

Just saw the video. Still don't think they should ban the kids but if you know your kid doesn't know how to act, don't bring them.

People wanna ban kids at the podium? Lmfao, goodness gracious.

Dwight should bring all his kids up on the podium next game.

bruhhh if dwight takes all his kids up there the stage will look like how it looks during mvp ceremonies.

You completely missed the point my dude :lol:

You're really saying dwight is trash because he isn't averaging a quote that isn't reached by any other player in the league. Sheesh.

I'm over it :lol:  out. 

the last player to average 20/15 in the playoffs was....dwight howard. in 2011.before that? dwight howard. in 2009. shaq only averaged 20/15 through the playoffs twice. garnett twice. barkley twice. duncan once. karl malone once. hakeem once.

and how much of a difference is it between 20/15 and 17/14? enough to be trash?

Like you 5th post at me non basketball related. You obviously didn't come to talk ball but follow me around huh. Cute. I'm flattered.

I'm only asking Howard for 4 more points and 2 more rebounds per. That's it. Step it up when HTown needs him most. Elevate your game and don't shrink. He was garbage last night. So far he's 0 for 1. 6 games left, if that to prove me wrong.

People may not like Dwight but y'all need to stop slandering him. Dude manhandled the Blazers last year in the playoffs. :x He's been playing great this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom