OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happens then I'll take them serious as contenders but beal/wall n trash is a 2nd rd exit every year.

Brian Windhorst wants to ban kids at the podium now.

I hate people sometimes man, its a two year old.

I saw some media members talk about it, and I understand their side too. No one wants to be the guy who asked the tough questions to a player with his kid at the podium. I don't agree, but I understand it.

how many tough questions are out there though that can really be inappropriate with a kid there? They never ask about drug problems or ped usage. They never ask if tey use condoms or the over or under on how many kids they think dwight has. It's always bball related dry boring questions. ****** lucky they dont take a thot up there or text the whole time.

Brian Windhorst wants to ban kids at the podium now.

I hate people sometimes man, its a two year old.
I saw some media members talk about it, and I understand their side too. No one wants to be the guy who asked the tough questions to a player with his kid at the podium. I don't agree, but I understand it.
Even better. Most of the time those "tough" questions are trolls from dudes looking to create a story.

I get what they're saying, but its dead wrong. Calling a two  year old a menace because she acted like a two year old. She didnt do a single destructive thing

I'd love if Dwight brought a kid to his interview and a journalist was like "hey, this actually for the kid, do you know any of your brothers? If so are yall planning on starting an AAU team so you can be like your father and Josh Smith?"

Ain't no basketball questions "tough" enough to not say around a kid, ****** is ridiculous.

srs

Who this hack think he is? Nobody give a single damb about Windhorst or his fat mouth opinion 

Let Bron bring his daughter and see what he says.
this would be 
nthat.gif
. dude would recant so fast. will buy a lebron jersey if he does this. (wouldn't wear)

People wanna ban kids at the podium? Lmfao, goodness gracious.

Dwight should bring all his kids up on the podium next game.

Not to mention they ask questions that they already know the answer to.

Stupid pointless questions that if you watched the game already know the answer to.

:lol: at having to avg 20 & 15 to be dominant and if you dont avg thay you're trash.

:lol:

In his case yeah. It's the WCF. He has the ability does he not? Is him getting those type numbers not required to win this series? Since when is asking your "superstar" center to step it up for the biggest series of the year to this point unreasonable?

Someone explain why I'm "crazy" please? Srs I don't get why 20-15 is so outrageous.

:lol: at Brian Windhorst taking himself serious enough to say something about Steph's daughter. Lebron must not have let him see his daughter yet, must be why he's so hurt toward kids :rolleyes

Curry fined $5000 for flopping

i knew it would happen because he does kick his legs out on a lot of 3s. didn't deserve the fine for that though. draymond should pay it for him since draymond is the one that should've got a fine if anyone was :lol:

In his case yeah. It's the WCF. He has the ability does he not? Is him getting those type numbers not required to win this series? Since when is asking your "superstar" center to step it up for the biggest series of the year to this point unreasonable?

Someone explain why I'm "crazy" please? Srs I don't get why 20-15 is so outrageous.
Here's why:

You can't just throw out arbitrary numbers on players and let that be the defining factor as to whether or not he's playing great or not. It doesn't work like that. It's far too black and white of an outlook on basketball, and sports in general.

Dwight is a prime example of this. He's been fantastic in the playoffs. It doesn't take much to see that. He's still a top 3 five man in the league today. His impact on Houston this postseason has been spectacular, and anyone watching Houston can see that. This is why, the black and white approach of 20&15 is just flat out silly and honestly, a childish way to look at basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom