OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Nelson999"][QUOTE name="lawdog1"]

[thread="624605"]I do like a lot of classic rock though, among many other types of things.[/thread]
[/QUOTE]
Eagles :pimp:
Journey:pimp:  :pimp:  
[/quote]I've been told I'm not actually white because I can't stand Journey. *shrugs*

you guys are so white 
laugh.gif

I've been told I'm not actually white because I can't stand Journey. *shrugs*
well, i can't argue with your ethnicity but if you can't stand Journey i just don't know what to say to you man.  Don't Stop Believin is an all time great song

you guys are so white 
laugh.gif
Bro you know where i went to High School, so yea.....

There was TWO black kids in my 520 person graduating class. And one of them was my friend since Kindergarten who is from the Marshall Islands so he doesn't even count

[quote name="Nelson999"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]I've been told I'm not actually white because I can't stand Journey. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]well, i can't argue with your ethnicity but if you can't stand Journey i just don't know what to say to you man.  Don't Stop Believin is an all time great song
[/quote]Cannot STAND that song. Like, anger. >:

@do work son I can produce game strings like that from Kevin Love for example. He's been called a lot worse. I'm honestly posting because I'm fascinated how much attention my post receive. I've used the word trash and lame today and it's the NBA threads most talked about thing. I'm overrun by post to respond to. Others say the same and don't get half the reaction. Saying thinking Howard's good is lame is a issue. I get held to the letter of the word.

It's like saying a shoe is ugly and being called out for it because I'm saying people who like them wear ugly shoes. Doubt folks comprehend the example but for those who do. You get what I'm saying.

[quote name="Nelson999"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]I've been told I'm not actually white because I can't stand Journey. *shrugs*
well, i can't argue with your ethnicity but if you can't stand Journey i just don't know what to say to you man.  Don't Stop Believin is an all time great song
[/quote]Cannot STAND that song. Like, anger. >:[/quote]

:stoneface:

Cannot STAND that song. Like, anger. >:

Mad about the Soprano's ending still?

and Led Zeppelin >>>>>>

And I don't know about Olive Garden being white. I've been there once and I'm pretty sure me and my family were the only white folks in there.

Last edited:
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Nelson999"]well, i can't argue with your ethnicity but if you can't stand Journey i just don't know what to say to you man.  Don't Stop Believin is an all time great song
[/quote]Cannot STAND that song. Like, anger. >:[/quote]:stoneface: [/quote]Like I said, can't stand Journey, so yeah. :lol:

*shrugs*

Turning my headphones back on. F y'all. :lol:

Originally Posted by Nelson999  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
I've been told I'm not actually white because I can't stand Journey. *shrugs*
Cannot STAND that song. Like, anger.
mad.gif
You're a horrible person

[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"][quote name="Chester McFloppy"]
Metallica, Xbox, and Olive Garden are whiter than the things you listed.[/quote]Allow me to one up you, kids that are allowed to scream at their parents, over the top tupperwear parties, ADD medication and hamburger helper[/quote]I work with 'troubled' kids. At least in my experience, you wrong on that one.

Spot on with the ADD thing, though. :smh:

[quote name="Nelson999"][QUOTE name="lawdog1"]

[thread="624605"]and Led Zeppelin >>>>>>[/thread][/QUOTE]any Lynyrd Skynyd love?  That's about the whitest name on the planet.

Simple Man :pimp: [/quote]FFDP cover. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom