OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important thing is Dwight being able to roam the paint. Warriors got way too many easy in the paint baskets in the second half last night. Dwight has been the most consistent Rocket come playoff time the last two years. Hopefully he's good to go tomorrow.

yeah . he looked like crap on the lakers but i guess the injury did that ... dont like him but im not a huge hater of his . all the ball ive seen dwight play while not as good as orlando has been more then solid. 

Was he really that bad in LA though? When he was healthy he was around 17&12 plus boards and being a really good rim protector.

Kobe was incredible that year especially down the stretch but Dwight also played a huge role in saving that season and getting them into the playoffs.  
Some nights he was spry and limber, other nights he was slow and lethargic.

Credit to him for returning three months earlier than he should have though. I can't imagine how much worse the team would have been without him pre-January. :lol:

TBH i always hated that glen rice for EJ trade. it pissed me off even more when he got traded from the Heat when Shaq got there.

Was he really that bad in LA though? When he was healthy he was around 17&12 plus boards and being a really good rim protector.

Kobe was incredible that year especially down the stretch but Dwight also played a huge role in saving that season and getting them into the playoffs.  
compared to what i remember seeing in orlando  his last years  .20 plus and  nearly 15 rbs. 

. point taken tho, 17 and 12 is nothing to dismiss but  i expected him to improve off of that and get even better. he had a significant drop off. 

Last edited:
Ehhh I think Bucher's tweet was tongue-in-cheek, but still difficult to distinguish nonetheless.

I think he was joking too, but its easily misconstrued and someone's parenting is just one of those things you should stay away from commenting on, even in jest.

TBH i always hated that glen rice for EJ trade. it pissed me off even more when he got traded from the Heat when Shaq got there.

Ej and Shaq didn't get along. I was mad too.

Two of my favorite players ever and they didn't like each other. Could've had rings together. :frown: :smh:

I think he was joking too, but its easily misconstrued and someone's parenting is just one of those things you should stay away from commenting on, even in jest.
Problem was that his joke was not funny
Then again I'm not a white person, so it may be funny to the average white guy :lol:

Most Valuable Player was sent out to the captain’s meeting at mid court by the Golden State Warriors. Who did the Rockets send to meet him? Rookie Nick Johnson. And Curry didn’t seem to appreciate it.

Looks like Steph Curry wasn't too happy with Rockets rookie Nick Johnson being sent to the captain's meeting https://t.co/4ySquJ4V1T

— Kevin O'Brien (@Kevobrien7) May 20, 2015

From Bleacher Report:

Johnson played in just 28 games during the regular season, averaging 2.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game. Curry likely expected to meet with someone like James Harden or Dwight Howard prior to tipoff, hence the visible disgust.

He clearly felt disrespected.

Anyone else see Stephen Curry shaking his damn head at the Rockets sending Nick Johnson out to the captains' meeting?

— Kelly Dwyer (@KDonhoops) May 20, 2015

[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="eddiengambino"]Problem was that his joke was not funny
Then again I'm not a white person, so it may be funny to the average white guy :lol:[/quote]I am about as average and as white as it gets and it wasn't funny to me either. :tongue:[/quote]Starbucks, Mumford & Sons, iPhone, the whole 9? :nerd:

Dunkin Donuts 4 Life
pimp.gif

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]OH, SO NOW ALL WHITE PEOPLE LIKE STARBUCKS?[/quote]So Mumford & Sons, iPhone was accurate? :nerd:

Last edited:

Originally Posted by lawdog1  
Originally Posted by eddiengambino  
Problem was that his joke was not funny
Then again I'm not a white person, so it may be funny to the average white guy
laugh.gif
I am about as average and as white as it gets and it wasn't funny to me either.
tongue.gif
Starbucks, Mumford & Sons, iPhone, the whole 9?
nerd.gif
i don't care for any of those things and i'm with Lawdog (Just not as old)

Starbucks, Mumford & Sons, iPhone, the whole 9? :nerd:

iPhone for sure (6 Plus :nthat:), but I'm more of a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf guy and don't like Mumford and Sons. I do like a lot of classic rock though, among many other types of things.

Last edited:
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Chester McFloppy"]OH, SO NOW ALL WHITE PEOPLE LIKE STARBUCKS?[/quote]So Mumford & Sons, iPhone was accurate? :nerd:[/quote]Metallica, Xbox, and Olive Garden are whiter than the things you listed.[/quote]True story.

Bro. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom