OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="lakersman3000"]lot of (miserable, controlling) people hate (happy, curious) kids (who aren't leashed).:x [/quote]Fixed.

[quote name="lakersman3000"]lot of (miserable, controlling) people hate (happy, curious) kids (who aren't leashed).:x
Fixed.[/quote]

i absolutely hate when i see kids on a leash

are they really that bad that you need a leash to control them?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="lakersman3000"]lot of (miserable, controlling) people hate (happy, curious) kids (who aren't leashed).:x
Fixed.

are they really that bad that you need a leash to control them?[/quote]

are they really that bad that you need a leash to control them?

trips me out everytime I see it.

Fixed.[/quote]ive literally stonfaced people in public for those damn leaches on children... ignorant

Last edited by a moderator:
People may not like Dwight but y'all need to stop slandering him. Dude manhandled the Blazers last year in the playoffs. :x He's been playing great this year.

Him vs LMA was outstanding, both of them were killing.

Exactly. Had to look up the stats again just because:
27/15
32/14
24/14
25/14
22/14
26/11

2-4 blocks every game. Even shot 63% from the line. Monster series. :x

Like you 5th post at me non basketball related. You obviously didn't come to talk ball but follow me around huh. Cute. I'm flattered.

I'm only asking Howard for 4 more points and 2 more rebounds per. That's it. Step it up when HTown needs him most. Elevate your game and don't shrink. He was garbage last night. So far he's 0 for 1. 6 games left, if that to prove me wrong.
That's the point though. Stepping up and elevating his game to come through for his team does not always require 20 points and 15 rebounds. 

[quote name="nickmaz96"]@RicBucher: We finally found Steph Curry's flaw: parenting. Did you see Riley Curry last night? Kid was a menace. An adorable menace, but still…

:stoneface:
Cannot STAND when people do this.

Was.

The kid.

Hurting anyone?

No.

Was.

The kid.

Damaging others' property?

No. So at this point, there's no emergency. So anyone who takes issue, the issue is simply a matter of preference, not emergency.

Was.

The kid.

Rebelling the parent's words?

No.

"Well, that's the thing, she wasn't rebelling Steph's words because Steph had no words."

See the first 2 questions. He wasn't saying anything because there was no urgency. You being uncomfortable is not urgent. You wishing she were acting different is on you; make your own kid and control his/her life, not someone else's.

"Finally found his flaw."

Get all the way outta here.

Go.[/quote]

I'm glad bucher is not on warriors sidelines and bay radio anymore. He is awful and I can't stand him

bucher was serious?

mean.gif

i'd bring my kid and my neighbor's kids to every post game after that.

That's the point though. Stepping up and elevating his game to come through for his team does not always require 20 points and 15 rebounds. 

Agreed. I don't think unless he has a big series they win. I don't see them out shooting GS. They have no mid range game. Backed up by numbers. It's 3s, paint and Harden doing his thing from everywhere and on the FT line. I don't see a scenario where Houston wins without big games from Howard scoring and rebounding. If people believe they can then cool. We just don't agree.

[quote name="hometownhero"]bucher was serious?

:smh:  

i'd bring my kid and my neighbor's kids to every post game after that.[/quote]I'm ignorant enough to do exactly that, and shout Ric out. :lol:

Last edited:
Agreed. I don't think unless he has a big series they win. I don't see them out shooting GS. They have no mid range game. Backed up by numbers. It's 3s, paint and Harden doing his thing from everywhere and on the FT line. I don't see a scenario where Houston wins without big games from Howard scoring and rebounding. If people believe they can then cool. We just don't agree.
Big games =/ 20&15

What if he has 18pts 14rebs, 4blks, 65% from the field, 50% from the line, 1 turnover, with an unchartable amout of shots altered at the rim?

no one is disputing that. what we're disputing is you calling him trash because he's not averaging 20/15 :lol:

28/12/2
13/26/2
18/19/4
22/10/5
24/16/4
14/14/2
20/15/2
20/21/2
16/15/0

he's "trash" though.

People may not like Dwight but y'all need to stop slandering him. Dude manhandled the Blazers last year in the playoffs. :x He's been playing great this year.

thank you. most knowledgeable people understand how great dwight has been for the rockets. he dominated the blazers last year, and he's been dominant throughout this year sans a game here and there.

he's highly unlikable, but you can't discredit his on court production. he steps it up in the playoffs.

[quote name="Jumpman II"]I'm glad bucher is not on warriors sidelines and bay radio anymore. He is awful and I can't stand him[/quote]I've never listened to him consistently, so normally I hold his words in pretty high regard.

But he was way outta line for that tweet.

Minor, but huge.

"Finally found his flaw: parenting."

Son. :smh:

That legit has me feeling some type of way.

yeah . he looked like crap on the lakers but i guess the injury did that ... dont like him or his antics and personality  but im not a huge hater of his . all the ball ive seen dwight play while not as good as orlando has been more then solid. 

Last edited:

yeah . he looked like crap on the lakers but i guess the injury did that ... dont like him but im not a huge hater of his . all the ball ive seen dwight play while not as good as orlando has been more then solid. 
Was he really that bad in LA though? When he was healthy he was around 17&12 plus boards and being a really good rim protector.

Kobe was incredible that year especially down the stretch but Dwight also played a huge role in saving that season and getting them into the playoffs.  

Ehhh I think Bucher's tweet was tongue-in-cheek, but still difficult to distinguish nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom