OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like he took hair from his damn beard and patched it on top his head.

Last edited:
Kevin Love out.... No problem. Kyrie Irving out.... No Problem. :smh:

Hawks making it to the conference finals for this??? Man that Lebron vs Pierce would've been epic :rolleyes

Yawnn people still discrediting Lebron - put Steph on this Cavs team and they will be trash.... Put Lebron on the Warriors and they'll be unbeatable....

And....Just like 2011 they said Heat had no chance against OKC - OKC home court advantage, 3 superstars, deep bench, etc and they got owned in 5 games... :smh:

you made a great point... but why couldnt a prime younger miami team beat the spurs last year? the spurs had a shell of his old self tim duncan and a player like ginobli who was way past his prime, injury prone parker and a no experience kawhi destroy the heat last year?

lets not for forget 2011 3 superstars vs 1 superstar in dirk and the mavs with a bunch of nobodies... an old jason kidd and decent 6th man in jason terry come back and beat the heat after being blown out in every game

Last edited:
We finished the little league season undefeated.  The coach knew I was the best player on the team, but he rewarded everybody with the MVP.... Because we were a team!

- Lebron James

If that doesn't inspire you... you have no pulse!

Man there's teams that didn't even make the West Playoffs that could probably beat the Cavs with Kyrie & Love out.

Absolutely pathetic.  Don't even let the Hawks play games 3 & 4 just send them fishing now
This. East Coast is so washed. Winner of Bulls v Cavs was advancing to the chip anyways.

you made a great point... but why couldnt a prime younger miami team beat the spurs last year? the spurs had a shell of his old self tim duncan and a player like ginobli who was way past his prime, injury prone parker and a no experience kawhi destroy the heat last year?
kawhi sons lj. 

Revenge.

And wade played terrible. Wasn't even hustling back on defense.

Lebron is a dirty player like Wade.  I remember Wade smashing Rondo's elbow and how Lebron took Granger out.  After further review of Lebron going BULL RUSH into Carole's knee, I think it's safe to say Lebron is a Bush League player.  It's terrible he did that.

The Cavs did a great job in the offseason squeezing everyone and anyone for this title run.  It's disgusting, but LBJ on the quest for 3.
Carole injured on the step right before Lebron even touched him. Lebrons many things But I don't think he's a dirty player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom