OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors better end this quick. Have a feeling scott foster is on deck for the next game at the oracle.

Cavs bout to get another week off. Love gon come back :lol:

Coach bud always looking like he just read the accounting balance sheet at enron right as the feds bust in.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

David Blatt has done well this series, and really even last one - minus the Game 4 ending.

5 straight Finals. Ho-hum. And I know, the Warriors likely beat him. I don't care. :smokin

David Blatt has done well this series, and really even last one - minus the Game 4 ending.

5 straight Finals. Ho-hum. And I know, the Warriors likely beat him. I don't care.
smokin.gif
The way he's playing right now I can't say likely. He's finally in that ultra leader mode where he's really making everyone else around him be that much better. They're gonna have to play perfect to beat the Warriors, but they definitely have a great shot.

Cavs can stop Warriors ( LBJ, SHUMP, JR- Curry and Klay)

Warriors cant stop Lbj ( Draymmond? :lol:)

Last edited:
Not sure why cavs fans are excited. Shouldn't they be worried about facing the Warriors without two all stars? Playing in the garbage east has given them a false sense of confidence

Who's the last player to make 5 straight finals?

Would love to see the reaction in here if he beats the Warriors in the Finals 
laugh.gif

magic Johnson lost 4 times in the finals.. why can't LeBron?
No one knocks Magic for it.
he cool tho according to NT...

having a flame as a son also having aids >>> lebron

NT knows 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Man lawdog, you did it. That's so dope.
Reason being, the thread really really wants to hear Ryan's view, like for real.
Splain this mess of a Hawks team ryanJumpman, today please(or soon)
View media item 1545784

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom