OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's literally nothing that can be said against Bron if the Cavs beat the Warriors this year.  But, I don't think they will win.  

Deep inside cavs fans are worried. Lebron 2-4 in the finals
sick.gif
Definitely worried, but he's on another level right now that's taking his players to another level. And if he goes 2-4 then so be it. He still will have been to 6 finals and 5 straight. Who wouldn't want to see their favorite player in the finals five years in a row, win or lose.

Six Finals trips in 12 years. Must've been carried there.

Finals records must exist for people to a.) benefit from not knowing anything of contextual importance, b.) ignore what's obvious - that nobody can win a championship without distinguishable help, even LeBron, MJ. Doesn't diminish anything.

Last edited:
Cavs are the best defensive team left in the Playoffs. WIthout Kyrie, their defense gets even better.
(But you want him for the o)

[quote name="FinallyFamous"][quote name="a-friend"]Ska might let him back just so we can ask him what happened, and let the hammer down on him.
He needs to answer for this, like for real[/quote]go to the Hawks thread then.

he's there[/quote]Tru, but can't talk crap in there.

[quote name="FinallyFamous"]Ska ain't letting that dude back.[/quote]It's totally on how he is.

So it will be AWHILE. :lol:

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous  
Originally Posted by a-friend  
Ska might let him back just so we can ask him what happened, and let the hammer down on him.
He needs to answer for this, like for real
go to the Hawks thread then.

he's there
Tru, but can't talk crap in there.
Ska ain't letting that dude back.
It's totally on how he is.

So it will be AWHILE.
laugh.gif
10 million *sad faces

followed by 10 million *oh wells

[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="FinallyFamous"]Ska ain't letting that dude back.[/quote]Let's get the poll going and see if Ska can resist the will if the people. He's not a dictator is he? Surely democracy can prevail here. (Unless Meth gets involved).[/quote]I'm out here deleting posts left and right and getting flak for it, but you think a poll is going to do the trick? :lol: Let it be 100% want him back in the thread. Won't happen until I see that he's ready to chop it up without the thread being held hostage every time he's active, and it's going to be a loooong while before that happens.

I'm out here deleting posts left and right and getting flak for it, but you think a poll is going to do the trick? :lol: Let it be 100% want him back in the thread. Won't happen until I see that he's ready to chop it up without the thread being held hostage every time he's active, and it's going to be a loooong while before that happens.

You should troll hardcore and start banning big time fans from their teams thread. :lol:

Do you guys think no one slanders magic for losing in the finals 4 times because they like him more than lebron

Or is it because he has more than double the amount of finals wins as lebron?

I'm out here deleting posts left and right and getting flak for it, but you think a poll is going to do the trick? :lol: Let it be 100% want him back in the thread. Won't happen until I see that he's ready to chop it up without the thread being held hostage every time he's active, and it's going to be a loooong while before that happens.

You should troll hardcore and start banning big time fans from their teams thread. :lol:
please ban someone from the Knicks thread. It would hilarious.

Originally Posted by lawdog1  
Ska ain't letting that dude back.
Let's get the poll going and see if Ska can resist the will if the people. He's not a dictator is he? Surely democracy can prevail here. (Unless Meth gets involved).
I'm out here deleting posts left and right and getting flak for it, but you think a poll is going to do the trick?
laugh.gif
Let it be 100% want him back in the thread. Won't happen until I see that he's ready to chop it up without the thread being held hostage every time he's active, and it's going to be a loooong while before that happens.
Yea, it's going to be a while then. I respect then ban, and I'm glad I'm here. 

Hi guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom