OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think no one slanders magic for losing in the finals 4 times because they like him more than lebron

Or is it because he has more than double the amount of finals wins as lebron?
LeBron really should only be slandered for the Dallas series.

he clearly don't give a damb.

dude rocking the no headband look with no regret

akron ohio :pimp: :pimp:
I know but at this point that really the only thing people can talk about.

Srs question tho
If a person has been rooting for LeBron since he got to the NBA and even before(so for at least the last 12 years) would that person be MORE or LESS of a fan than a person that has been rooting for his team for the last 10 years?

Do you guys think no one slanders magic for losing in the finals 4 times because they like him more than lebron

This is a question for the Laker thread, or the Non-Playoff thread.

I won't report you this time, tread lightly

More than any of these two, it's the fact that his career took place largely before the social media age so his career isn't at the forefront of any critics anymore. Therefore, no one really cares. This also allows for a lot of revisionist history to take place as well. (not just for magic)

Meanwhile Lebron's career is being played out in the middle of this social media and overall media boom, making every win and loss and finals appearance hyper-criticized, hyper-romanticized, and hyper-villianized. 

he clearly don't give a damb.

dude rocking the no headband look with no regret

akron ohio :pimp: :pimp:
I know but at this point that really the only thing people can talk about.

Srs question tho
If a person has been rooting for LeBron since he got to the NBA and even before(so for at least the last 12 years) would that person be MORE or LESS of a fan than a person that has been rooting for his team for the last 10 years?
I've only rooted for LeBron with the Cavs.

This is a question for the Laker thread, or the Non-Playoff thread.

I won't report you this time, tread lightly
roll.gif

Case in point, the West was just as bad in the 1980's as the East is today, but you won't hear that either.

[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"]You should troll hardcore and start banning big time fans from their teams thread. :lol:[/quote]Next April 1st, if you find that you suddenly can't post in the Cavs thread... :wink:

If Bron were to finish with 6 rings, it still wouldn't matter.  It would always be about the 3 or more he didn't win.

Last edited:
I'm out here deleting posts left and right and getting flak for it, but you think a poll is going to do the trick? :lol: Let it be 100% want him back in the thread. Won't happen until I see that he's ready to chop it up without the thread being held hostage every time he's active, and it's going to be a loooong while before that happens.

LOL. No, I didn't think the poll would do anything. I just wanted to see how the votes would turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom