OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LBJ's at the table with Wilt and Hakeem right now. He wins one this year with THIS squad, then he can sit at the big boy table. 

hey im not going to argue with yall.... we can all agree to disagree... this is what is so great about having an opinion... everyone has one and nobody is right because its an opinion... but to say never losing in the finals is overrated well thats just comical but hey thats your opinion... back to the topic at hand and not get this thread sidetracked it will be hard to see the cleveland team beat the warriors 4 times... and trust me i want lebron to win it for his hometown and cleveland in general so if he wins it all props! i was actually hyped he went back home...i just dont see it happening

Last edited:
MJ's career was a perfect storm. Being able to win 6 times with no Ls is a great combo of determination and luck....things really have to go your way for something like that to happen. To expect that from anyone else is honestly unfair, the chances of something like that happening are SLIM. Especially since MJ had a two year sabbatical to do it.

you know I'll always give you a rep

sidenote, have you checked out Mount Your Friends? I think you would like it
what's that? MOUNT?  i only know reverse cow
naw seriously man, check it out... you'll either really like it or think its hilarious 
laugh.gif

Why do people make a fuss about him not 'FINISHING'?  At least he gets to tap it.  Guys like Chris Paul and Javale McGee ain't even get a shot.

If Lebron or Magic, or whoever doesn't FINISH and has COMPLETION ANXIETY then who cares.  Who the hell makes up these stupid stats anyways.

Because it has nothing to do with Chris Paul or javale McGee..

Whenever he's done his career there are going to be people who want to compare him with all time greats and completely forget or disregard what those guys did..

See Kobe/lakers stans

Last edited:

naw seriously man, check it out... you'll either really like it or think its hilarious 
laugh.gif
What is it?  A game? An app?  Tell me more.  Sounds seductive and in my alley.  Thanks

Btw, why aren't you practicing PIANO or working on your CPA exam?

Debit: Cash

Credit: Interest Receivable

Go pray pree ano.  I have NO SON.

Last edited:
But Lebron did adjust to the players on his team, and made them the best team in the league 2 years in a row, just didnt win it.
Not to mention Gibert was being cheap and refused to build a proper team around LeBron. Not to mention his teammates our here sleeping with his slutty mom.
Yeah, his mom's a **** but as a teammate, (and a bench rider at that) you just dont do that.

If you are LeBron do you stay in those conditions?

And even if LeBron would have gotten D wade and Bosh to play in Cleveland dudes still wouldve been like "LeBron had to team up with superstars, blah, blah ,blah."
No one wanted to go to Cleveland. What you expect him to do? Stay there to make you happy?
broke teammate code. 
roll.gif

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]5-4 > 6-0

Because there were years that Jordan made the playoffs but didn't make the Finals, which is the same outcome as losing the Finals. So Jordan is perfect in the Finals, but it's not like every time his team was a playoff contender they won it all. No.

But let me be quiet and let Nexus do my explaining since he knows #Skalogic.[/QUOTE]i always rank finals wins first, tie breaker goes to the guy with more finals losses because that's better than not making the finals

kareem is my GOAT because 6-4 > 6-0

and along with all the other things he's accomplished [/quote]So the reason you have Jordan at the top isn't so much because of the 4 in 5-4, but more because of the 5, and 5

Just saw the poll. 18 guys voted for RYAN? LOL does this thread really get dominated by just a few?

But Lebron did adjust to the players on his team, and made them the best team in the league 2 years in a row, just didnt win it.
Not to mention Gibert was being cheap and refused to build a proper team around LeBron. Not to mention his teammates our here sleeping with his slutty mom.
Yeah, his mom's a **** but as a teammate, (and a bench rider at that) you just dont do that.

If you are LeBron do you stay in those conditions?

And even if LeBron would have gotten D wade and Bosh to play in Cleveland dudes still wouldve been like "LeBron had to team up with superstars, blah, blah ,blah."
No one wanted to go to Cleveland. What you expect him to do? Stay there to make you happy?
Bro whats wrong with you? Like chill with your slander

Originally Posted by sea manup  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
5-4 > 6-0

Because there were years that Jordan made the playoffs but didn't make the Finals, which is the same outcome as losing the Finals. So Jordan is perfect in the Finals, but it's not like every time his team was a playoff contender they won it all. No.

But let me be quiet and let Nexus do my explaining since he knows #Skalogic.
i always rank finals wins first, tie breaker goes to the guy with more finals losses because that's better than not making the finals

kareem is my GOAT because 6-4 > 6-0

and along with all the other things he's accomplished 
So the reason you have Jordan at the top isn't so much because of the 4 in 5-4, but more because of the 5, and 5 < 6?

(See, @GalaxyNexus, that's called a question. You ask it to be sure of something. Try it.
smile.gif
)
yes, that is correct

the second number doesnt matter to me if one player has more championships than the other. i'll always take the guy with more rings

but if they have the same amount of rings then i'll take the guy with the bigger second number 

What is it?  A game? An app?  Tell me more.  Sounds seductive and in my alley.  Thanks

Btw, why aren't you practicing PIANO or working on your CPA exam?

Debit: Cash

Credit: Interest Receivable

Go pray pree ano.  I have NO SON.
its a game, I've never actually played it. Just watched Youtube videos of people playing it 

so if he loses this year...legacy officially a wrap party? 2-6 record.

Of course not.. But hopefully it puts things in perspective..

Like hopefully people actually look at the circumstances of him making the finals all those times (how incredibly weak the east was and is)

Then him going to Miami to team up with all NBA guys

Instead of just making the simple argument so and so has 3 and he has 4, so he's better.. There is actual thought put into it

kareem > mj

as a NCAA player, NBA player and as an actor 
Kids would rank Space Jam > Game of Death.

Who the better diver dough?

Gotta be KAREEM.

edit: longer LENGTH? u know the answer.  

i'm talking about REACH, not the 'bad' stuff.. gotta watch dat censorship. LOLZ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom