OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll build a team around Lebron over MJ any day. MJ didnt make his team mates better. Scottie made his team mates better
you no nothing jon snow

mj made scottie better.

scottie was sooo soft when he first got in the league. 

pippen wouldnt be pippen if it wasnt for mj

you guise are dumb. srs

[thread="624605"]Official 2015 Nba Playoff Thread 5 22 Conference Finals Cle 1 0 Atl Tonight/53880#post_23388714​[/thread]
wonder how shiny that gift is gonna be when he's sittin at home with 2 rings...homie might have to regift
I just don't see it happening Freeze. I take Lebron. 12/10 times right now
like, against any team in the game?

heres another question...imagine my dude AS does change the playoff seeding and just takes the top 16..so instead of 3 weak *** east teams, he may have to go against the spurs and the clippers and the rockets before the finals. you still got LBJ?
No, I'm saying right now, against anyone who is left that he might face.

He will, get another Trophy this year. I take him over ATL, Houston and GSW.

He won't lose this.

kareem > mj

as a NCAA player, NBA player and as an actor 

I got magic as the greatest laker of all time..

Mj > magic

Duncan > Kareem

Duncan > Kobe
magic is a greater laker but kareem is the greater player

kareem is way greater than duncan (better everything) 

kobe is slightly greater than duncan (more playoff success, better head to head playoff record) 

i'd build team around mike. without mike there'd be no bron. mj was the first ruthless spirit in the L. Winning over everything.

Last edited:
lebron's mom made his teammates feel better

mj's mom never did that 

Lebron-Sitcom-Funny-Laughing.jpg

wilt was goat actor bruhs
dude looked like he was gonna DIVE>  i swear he looks like chandler parsons. lolz

you kids too young though. just pretending.  yall kids never seen a BETA in your life. VHS that is.  not Hibbert.

off topic but let me ask you another question? look at kevin durant career and dwight howard they both made it to the championship but never won it at all... now you look at cp3 and melo career who never made the finals period how is their career different than durant and dwight? yes durant and dwight made the finals and melo and cp3 never did but at the end of the day none of them at all won the championship so how is their career any differnt? just wondering because my friend tried to say durants career was better than melo but i told him his career the same not like either won a chip so its no different really

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]So the reason you have Jordan at the top isn't so much because of the 4 in 5-4, but more because of the 5, and 5

Last edited:
MJ is the GOAT because of a combination of skill, marketing, likability,and timing. Plus he has the hardware to go with it all.
His skill was unmatched in a NBA era that had grown beyond its 50s and 60s roots into what many feel is the golden age of basketball. And he would often awe people with his graceful athleticism.
He was marketed like no other athlete before him from the shoes to the "Like Mike" with Gatorade.
And it was the right time for all of these things to happen.
It was just a perfect storm.

off topic but let me ask you another question? look at kevin durant career and dwight howard they both made it to the championship but never won it at all... now you look at cp3 and melo career who never made the finals period how is their career different than durant and dwight? yes durant and dwight made the finals and melo and cp3 never did but at the end of the day none of them at all won the championship so how is their career any differnt? just wondering because my friend tried to say durants career was better than melo but i told him his career the same not like either won a chip so its no different really
You need to isolate noise and look at character.  Look at work ethics.  It's the same analysis you would apply in the work environment.  We ALL KNOW who the free loaders are, and we ALL KNOW who really works hard.  I think we ALL KNOW the answer.  Free loading, colluding is one thing.  Working hard and failing is another.

What will you teach your kids?  Freeload or work hard and fail?

"I've failed over and over again and that's why I succeed."

You know the answer.

-Lude Enterprises.

Originally Posted by sea manup  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
So the reason you have Jordan at the top isn't so much because of the 4 in 5-4, but more because of the 5, and 5 < 6?

(See, @@GalaxyNexus, that's called a question. You ask it to be sure of something. Try it.
smile.gif
)
yes, that is correct

the second number doesnt matter to me if one player has more championships than the other. i'll always take the guy with more rings

but if they have the same amount of rings then i'll take the guy with the bigger second number 
Alright, what if the overall number for one is entirely larger than the overall fur another?

Say one dude is 0-14 in the Finals. (
laugh.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif
) And he was no second fiddle on the team; he was definitely the best on the team.

Another dude finishes his career 2-0, making the playoffs damn near every year.

Both are similar players.

Who's better?
2-0

0-14 tells me that this guy played in the easiest conference ever to be able to beat conference teams day in and day out but lose to the other conference every time. they may actually be the 4th best team in the league just the other 3 teams are in the other conference. either way, no year can he say that his team was the best team in the world

2-0 tells me that for two years that team was better than any other team in the world 

MJ is the GOAT because of a combination of skill, marketing, likability,and timing. Plus he has the hardware to go with it all.
His skill was unmatched in a NBA era that had grown beyond its 50s and 60s roots into what many feel is the golden age of basketball. And he would often awe people with his graceful athleticism.
He was marketed like no other athlete before him from the shoes to the "Like Mike" with Gatorade.
And it was the right time for all of these things to happen.
It was just a perfect storm.
Right, but Lebron's effect on his teamates is amazing. Magic played with players who was already greats in their own rights. Lebron made Mo Gotti a star. Lebron got the knicks two best back court playing like stars. He has his guys believing in themsleves. Lebron is by far the best representive of a all around basketball player. I swear dude is Cell

most consistent player of all time

both in winning and fashion 
- when bill russell played there were 10 teams in the nba
- when bill russell played you got a 1st round bye in the playoffs
- Russell’s teams also were stacked with future Hall of Famers and All-Stars, including John Havlicek, Bob Cousy, Sam Jones, Tom Heinsohn, KC Jones, and Bill Sharman. The Celtics teams had far superior talent overall than any other team during his era
- when bill russell played there were only 4 players that were taller than 6'8 and he only averaged 15 pts...and that was when the width of the FT lane was only 12 ft compared to the 16 ft it is today
- when bill russell played teams averaged about 150 possessions a game...now its around 90-100...russell would have averaged like 10 pts in todays game

he's your goat? eff outta here. 

people want to throw russell in because of titles but lets be cereal yall dont know about russell...

mj is goat

The Celtics didnt win any championships til Bill Russell got there

They won the championship his last season, they missed the playoffs the next year

They had like all time defense with Bill Russell

Bill Russell had tp battle against other HOF big men like Wilt, Walt Bellamy, Bob Petit, Dolph Schayes, Nate Thurmond, Jerry Lucas

In a 10 team NBA you are basically against another HOF every night

I believe all those guys were at least 6-8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom