OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if your Houston what do you do defensively? Play Brewer more, throw him on Curry and stay at home with the other shooters? Or do you get risky and double off of Klay and don't even acknowledge him because he's slumping so bad right now and put more pressure on Steph?

You don't leave a slumping 40% 3pt shooter.

I been saying take Terry out and try starting Brewer though.

GS don't have pop. He's knows how to shut lebron down. Well contain him at least. Dude had Boris guarding him effectively. Green won't be able to guard lebron the way kawi could. And after green who do the dubs have to put in front of him? Iggy?

I do find it funny tho how he left cause of Wade declining and not being able to contribute much but now both his big 3 are out.

....What? Aren't you a heat fan? You didn't watch that series? :lol:

Lebron averaged 28 points on 57% shooting in that series.

Miami lost solely because they could not defend. The Spurs shot 76% and had 71 points in the FIRST HALF of game 3, both NBA finals records.

The Heat's defense was historically bad.

Last edited:
You can rep all my posts today and find out

If the warriors win tonight im reppin everyone who has a positive post bout the win

If the rockets win no reps shall be passed out

:lol:

Sounds like if you don't want the Rockets to win

But what if I say, if the Rockets win, I'll rep as many posts of yours as possible :nerd:

Would you root for Rockets then?

So if your Houston what do you do defensively? Play Brewer more, throw him on Curry and stay at home with the other shooters? Or do you get risky and double off of Klay and don't even acknowledge him because he's slumping so bad right now and put more pressure on Steph?

You stick on Klay. Last thing you want to do is let him launch uncontested. He's at his worst when his spot up opportunities are taken away and he has to go 1v1. As a Dubs fan, I'd love to see the Rockets make the Dubs play 4 on 3 after the Steph double team. Their ball movement and shooters will make you pay.

Tbh, Houston needs to just play their game and hope Steph and Co. doesn't get their ish together.

You stick on Klay. Last thing you want to do is let him launch uncontested. He's at his worst when his spot up opportunities are taken away and he has to go 1v1. As a Dubs fan, I'd love to see the Rockets make the Dubs play 4 on 3 after the Steph double team. Their ball movement and shooters will make you pay.

Tbh, Houston needs to just play their game and hope Steph and Co. doesn't get their ish together.
not sure if Houston is capable of making the defensive switches.

I mean... They're an NBA team but they haven't shown defensive adjustments like the warriors, Cavs, and spurs

I'd make Greene and Barnes beat me. And fAce guard cheph and klay.

Last edited:
....What? Aren't you a heat fan? You didn't watch that series? :lol:

Lebron averaged 28 points on 57% shooting in that series.

Miami lost solely because they could not defend. The Spurs shot 76% and had 71 points in the FIRST HALF of game 3, both NBA finals records.

The Heat's defense was historically bad.
He had his points but he wasn't making dudes better like he usually does. Pop knows how to take that part of his game away. I shouldn't have said locked down I didn't mean it that way.

#FFFFFF Brousard.
That's actually kinda clever
laugh.gif

Caught up on the past day's pages, and regarding awwsome awwsome 's Dwight Howard reply:

You really going to try deflect the blame from Harden?

You expecting Dwight to drive from the 3pt line or make FT's with the game on the line is silly as hell, Harden had a far better chance.

Here's how 'lost' Dwight looks when he dribbles outside of the three-point line:

View media item 1546679
View media item 1546677
If you saw who was down by the hoop when Dwight had the ball, you would know Dwight didn't even need to shoot, But if he had, let's go over the "Harden had a far better chance" part of your post:

Dwight at the line: 52.8%
Harden from three: 37.5%

Dwight 0-3 feet: 72.3%
Harden from three: 37.5% (I'm sure this doesn't improve against a Klay/Steph double team)

Again, does Dwight even need to be the one who has the shot attempt for the win? No. In a one-point game, I'm taking the 3 vs. 2 man advantage the Rockets had for the win. Dwight clearly had an open lane to either drive and dish or finish himself.

Brewer had Iguodala beat back door with Terrence Jones down by the hoop as well.

View media item 1546686
View media item 1546688
View media item 1546690

If you can't trust an NBA player to dribble five feet and either finish with a dunk or dish it after somebody cuts off his lane then I don't know if anybody can help you. He's absolutely not as uncoordinated when dribbling as you make him out to be. It's a misrepresentation like that one that makes me wonder if you even are paying attention to the game when it's on or if you're just waiting for your turn to tweet or post in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom