OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight with the ball at the 3pt line with 6 seconds left? PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN TONIGHT.

[quote name="amel223"][quote name="DarthSka"]Knicks thread is a mess. It's whatever.[/quote]:lol: :lol: :lol:

So are you giving us permission to slander the Knicks in the Knicks thread anytime we want?

:D

Because I will :wow:[/quote]Yeahno.

Dwight should have pulled up for 3, he's not as 'lost' out there as you guys think

tumblr_mxs6qhbKtr1qlsrn9o1_r1_400.gif

the GOAT 3pt attempt by a center vs the Warriors  

"You don't pass it to your center in that situation"

We're talking about what Dwight should have done once he got the ball, not James Harden's decision to give him the ball.

"Why you want to keep talking to me about it"

That post was the first time I replied to what you said.

"If he was as comfortable as you say he is, he would have made a move but he didn't"

There's two GIFs above to show he's not UNcomfortable, that's my point. And why is the decision he made indicative of that being the correct/incorrect decision?
I specifically talked about the options he had on his drive - Terrence Jones and Corey Brewer were under the basket - in my post. Read that before submitting questions.

Bottom line is, he passed it back because he was obviously uncomfortable doing what you're suggesting or he would've did it, don't know how many times I can say that before you get it.

You obviously don't understand human behavior if you think Dwight, a post player and terrible FT shooter would be comfortable playmaking on the perimeter in that situation. High pressure situations like that, players rely strictly on instincts and that's what he did.

Your little GIF of him taking a rebound and going coast to coast on a fast break at a time when the game isn't on the line is not even close to the same situation we're discussing.

If you wanna keep arguing hypotheticals be my guest kid but there is a reason nobody is agreeing with you besides yourself.

Last edited:
Dwight should have pulled up for 3, he's not as 'lost' out there as you guys think

And it's at GS :lol:

And what's even funnier is I think the shot clock was running down and Harden passed it to him :lol: (but Dwight did ask for it then as well)

Dwight already lost cant even fry Bogut Rockets fans lost all hope :lol:

I can never figure out if your NFL hyperboles are worse than your NBA ones

Last edited:

And it's at GS :lol:

And what's even funnier is I think the shot clock was running down and Harden passed it to him :lol: (but Dwight did ask for it then as well)

Dwight already lost cant even fry Bogut Rockets fans lost all hope :lol:

I can never figure out if your NFL hyperboles are worse than your NBA ones

I cant take you seriously period hop off

Yao could've probably been a prolific 3 point shooter but that wasn't poppin at the time. Immaculate mechanics

Last edited by a moderator:
Yao definitely coulda had 3pt range, thinking about his career just makes me sad, he really had it all.

It was crazy to see Yao go from being soft as a flamingo to a legit beast banging out on shaq. You're right he got spit out the game right as he put it all together

Clowning?

You gotta be kidding me. The Hawks got waxed. Ryan himself said the hawks got waxed. You might as well ban him too from that thread, since that's considered clowning.

That's really clowning. It was an objective observation about the game regarding the hawks, that's all. 

It wasn't even slander man lol but I guess. This is so far from slander or clowning that I'm gonna drop this.

This is silly. Over it lol

Cosign. Come on Ska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom