OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Dwight SHOULD have it in those situations?

He had it. That's what happened. What he did with it once he had it was the wrong decision.

He should have drove and taken advantage of the lane in front of him, which gave him three options and only two defenders to beat. He had a much better chance to score in that scenario, THAT SPECIFIC scenario, than Harden did.

Last edited:
Dwight should not have the ball in his hands in those situations. :lol:

Harden goofed, nothing more to it.

This weirdo can't be serious with that long winded and baseless reply after 2 days. :lol:

Then he's showing Dwight ahead of everyone as an example when that wasn't even the situation.

Nobody would ever want the ball in Dwights hands in that situation, even the man himself, which is why he passed it back. :lol:

Dude is doing too much.

This weirdo can't be serious with that long winded and baseless reply after 2 days. :lol:

Then he's showing Dwight ahead of everyone as an example when that wasn't even the situation.

Nobody would ever want the ball in Dwights hands in that situation, even the man himself, which is why he passed it back. :lol:

Dude is doing too much.

We talked about this yesterday, are you okay?

I can tell you don't want to talk basketball, I'm guessing because you know basketball through the lens of NT and not 'basketball.' Prove me wrong, let's discuss the play. What in the reply was baseless, specifically?

Last edited:
We talked about this yesterday, are you okay?

Yea I'm fine, the game was two days ago, the Hawks/Cavs played yesterday.

Like I said, your goofy example is still goofy.

You don't pass to your center in that situation, if he was as comfortable as you say he is, he would have made a move but he didn't.

Notice you're the only one in here saying that Dwight should have made a move from the 3pt line with the game on the line.

Why you want to keep talking to me about it is beyond me but you seem to fancy me and I can't blame you.

Last edited:
Who said Dwight SHOULD have it in those situations?

He had it. That's what happened. What he did with it once he had it was the wrong decision.

He should have drove and taken advantage of the lane in front of him, which gave him three options and only two defenders to beat. He had a much better chance to score in that scenario, THAT SPECIFIC scenario, than Harden did.

So you want Dwight at the FT line rather than him giving it back to Harden ?

Last edited:
[quote name="shoeking2102"]I really got banned from the Hawks thread for saying I didn't LMA would sign there in the offseason bro? @DarthSka[/quote]No.

I'm sure you're just going to argue the response, but I'll give you a shot.

It was for this last night:
"Lebron's the greatest, smh. Officiating isn't why the hawks are getting waxed like this."

That belongs in here, not there.

Bunch of others were restricted from the thread for comments last night and today as well.

Man, what happened?  Are posts being screened and policed?  Kinda sucks don't yall think?  

#Adam Smith 

No.

"Lebron's the greatest, smh. Officiating isn't why the hawks are getting waxed like this."

Bunch of others were restricted from the thread for comments last night and today as well.
That's really cause for a ban from a thread? Wowww. I guess man.

That's hardly malicious at all lol That wasn't even an anti hawks sentiment. That's not even slander wth lol but alright bro say no more. @DarthSka  

Last edited:
So you want Dwight at the FT line rather than him giving back to Harden ?

Yea apparently or he wanted him to drive and dish like he's actually comfortable doing that with the game on the line.

He brings up a play in a totally different situation as an example to do so.

Mean while the best perimeter player with the ball in transition is a worse option.

Yea I'm fine, the game was two days ago, the Hawks/Cavs played yesterday.

Like I said, your goofy example is sti goofy.

You don't pass to your center in that situation, if he was as comfortable as you say he is, he would have made a move but he didn't.

Notice you're the only one in here saying that Dwight should have made a move from the 3pt line with the game on the line.

Why you want to keep talking to me about it is beyond me but you seem to fancy me and I can't blame you.

"You don't pass it to your center in that situation"

We're talking about what Dwight should have done once he got the ball, not James Harden's decision to give him the ball.

"Why you want to keep talking to me about it"

That post was the first time I replied to what you said.

"If he was as comfortable as you say he is, he would have made a move but he didn't"

There's two GIFs above to show he's not UNcomfortable, that's my point. And why is the decision he made indicative of that being the correct/incorrect decision?

So you want Dwight at the FT line rather than him giving back to Harden ?

I specifically talked about the options he had on his drive - Terrence Jones and Corey Brewer were under the basket - in my post. Read that before submitting questions.

Last edited:
[quote name="shoeking2102"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]No.

Bunch of others were restricted from the thread for comments last night and today as well.[/QUOTE]

That's really cause for a ban from a thread? Wowww. I guess man.[/quote]It's not that difficult.

Hawks thread is pro-Hawks. Want to clown the Hawks? Perfectly fine... elsewhere.

Clippers thread is pro-Clippers. Someone wants to clown the Clippers? Elsewhere.

Lakers thread is pro-Kobe. Want to clown Kobe? Join me in here.

Knicks thread is a mess. It's whatever.

Dwight should have pulled up for 3, he's not as 'lost' out there as you guys think

tumblr_mxs6qhbKtr1qlsrn9o1_r1_400.gif

It's not that difficult.

Hawks thread is pro-Hawks. Want to clown the Hawks? Perfectly fine... elsewhere.

Clippers thread is pro-Clippers. Someone wants to clown the Clippers? Elsewhere.

Thanks man :lol:

It's not that difficult.

Clowning?

You gotta be kidding me. The Hawks got waxed. Ryan himself said the hawks got waxed. You might as well ban him too from that thread, since that's considered clowning.

That's really clowning. It was an objective observation about the game regarding the hawks, that's all. 

It wasn't even slander man lol but I guess. This is so far from slander or clowning that I'm gonna drop this.

This is silly. Over it lol

Just watched Rockets Warriors game 2. The real problem is that Harden can only go left. His first instinct was to go left even though Curry was already there. If he goes right, he turns Klay around and has a good opportunity to drive straight to the rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom