OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
could this gsw team be one of the best all time?
I don't know about that, too many historical teams with multiple HOFers. This is definitely one of the best seasons of all time though.

Last edited:
How awkward/hilarious is it gonna be when Mark Jackson is sitting courtside as the Warriors receive the trophy?

if both series end in 4 do the finals start earlier? 

im guessing no because lebron needs more rest 
Unfortunately it's firmly set to start on June 4th. In the past I know they have moved it up but looks as if it'll be 9 days of idle time until the Finals begin. 

Im tellin yall scott foster must have alien powers able to make the ball not go into the hoop

Dead serious

Jesus 15 percent from 3 and 29 percent overall :x

Last edited:
throw-the-damn-towel-.gif

Clowning?

You gotta be kidding me. The Hawks got waxed. Ryan himself said the hawks got waxed. You might as well ban him too from that thread, since that's considered clowning.

That's really clowning. It was an objective observation about the game regarding the hawks, that's all. 

It wasn't even slander man lol but I guess. This is so far from slander or clowning that I'm gonna drop this.

This is silly. Over it lol
Cosign. Come on Ska
You still need for your false #Skalogic last night before your cosign means anything more than a Canadian penny.

Breh.

One of these types that's always a critic and steady cosigning whoever else has a criticism, but disappears when proven wrong. 
laugh.gif

"Cosign. C'mon, ska." Sweet. You cosigned. *finger twirl* Credibility check: *negative*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom