OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope yall appreciate exacting what you;re seeing. gsw shooting 28%..leading by 24 and having 65 at the half. you know how many shoots you have to get up to get 60+ on 28% shooting??

throw-the-damn-towel-.gif

View media item 1546897

You still need for your false #Skalogic last night before your cosign means anything more than a Canadian penny.

Breh.

One of these types that's always a critic and steady cosigning whoever else has a criticism, but disappears when proven wrong. :lol:

"Cosign. C'mon, ska." Sweet. You cosigned. *finger twirl* Credibility check: *negative*

Bruh saying the hawks got waxed wasnt cause for ban from that thread and you know it.

Ryan said the same thing. Ban him too.

Thats far from malicious b come on. You're better than that.

could this gsw team be one of the best all time?

Top 10 record ever, top 10 point differential ever, top 2 this season on both ends of the floor, sooo yeah. People laughed at me when I said this months ago.

Last edited:
96 Bulls

01 Lakers

86 Celtics

87 Lakers

89 Pistons

83 Sixers 

I think are almost universally believed to be the best teams of all time. I don't think GS is in that class

GSW had 38 points with 5:54 left in the 2nd. They scored 24 more points before halftime. :wow:
They are playing excellent basketball

i hope yall appreciate exacting what you;re seeing. gsw shooting 28%..leading by 24 and having 65 at the half. you know how many shoots you have to get up to get 60+ on 28% shooting??

Yep, they are keeping the foot on the gas. The more shots you get up, the more points you score -Magic Johnson :rofl:

How in the blue hell did the Dippers lose 3 straight games to this team?

I'm saying.

Did neither of ya'll watch those games? It was pretty clear how they won

We did bruh.

We're just highlighting the fact that the Clippers choked and shouldn't have lost that series and forced us to watch this massacre.

This is what happens when one team is fully taking advantage of the other teams mistakes, along with the other team just not hitting anything. You can say the Clippers choked, but that just takes away from the great defense the Rockets in stretches those last 3 games. You really feel good that Big Baby, Crawford, Redick, and Barnes would fare any better based on how GSW is playing right now :lol:? Please

Also left out the 72 Lakers who had a 33 game win streak and Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor and Gail Goodrich on the same squad. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom