OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OpenSpanishGemsbuck.gif

:lol:

For real, Dwight can't let that happen. Embarrassing.

Caught Dwight napping, that's a textbook box out too. Hip to thigh almost any guy is getting sealed off. It doesn't get any better than that.

Truly a testament to how hard Steph works when he's top 3 in the League in shooting, passing and handles. All those can be greatly refined through practice, as opposed to LeBron's natural athleticism. 

Truly a testament to how hard Steph works when he's top 3 in the League in shooting, passing and handles. All those can be greatly refined through practice, as opposed to LeBron's natural athleticism. 
imo passing is a lot of natural athleticism

its more about seeing where to make the pass, once you know where the ball needs to go putting it there is easy

getting to Ws games early and watching steph do is shooting and dribbling workouts is amazing though 

imo passing is a lot of natural athleticism

its more about seeing where to make the pass, once you know where the ball needs to go putting it there is easy

getting to Ws games early and watching steph do is shooting and dribbling workouts is amazing though 

Oh definitely. A lot of court vision is natural talent but I was more referring to how he can pass just as well with his left as his right. Some players may see the same passes but not be able to execute it.

I'm not even gonna get on Howard this morning. Y'all saw it. I need not say another word on him. Whole Rockets team quit last night. Where all the west guys at? Y'all still got the Rockets washing Cleveland in the Finals if they had made it or nah? Ha ha ha and people say I say crazy stuff. Smh

Someone post Howard's playoff stats before this series again please. I want to see them and figure out how they applied to THIS series again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom