OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the way golden state is playing they'll destroy lebron and the Cavs in no more than 5 games without Kyrie. With Kyrie I give it 6 games tops.

the way golden state is playing they'll destroy lebron and the Cavs in no more than 5 games without Kyrie. With Kyrie I give it 6 games tops.
Cavs defense only looks better sans Kyrie/Love, +Delly/TT

They would probably still get towed 100% healthy

The same reason the hawks are getting spanked is the same reason GS will get spanked. Them boys are not ready to get physical. Cavs beat GS in 5, everyone rides lebron's ****, Nike's marketing campaign goes into overdrive...

Championship lebron XII's are gonna be crazy looking though

Last edited:
Hate on Lil B all you want look where it got Durant......

Lebron and Presti are the reasons KD is where he's at right now, not a trash rapper who can't even hoop himself

i still dont know if people are in on the joke or they actually like lil b

is it even possible to willingly listen to and finish one of his songs? 

He has a 300+ page thread in music, so people apparently are legit fans of him. I've listened to his stuff and for every 1 really good song he has, there's like 500 songs that should be in the recycle bin. He really needs to send his producers to to all those underground rappers who can't get good beats.

Is there a slo-mo gif of that Curry smile after hitting a corner 3 when that fan was wanting a high five? I wanted to punch the screen during that.

every aspect of the warriors is better than the hawks

not sure why people think cavs have a chance. gs in 5 or fewer 

CFx17O8UsAA1Ksg.jpg

People who have the idea that GSW can't handle physical ball really must have not seen them play much. Being physical is a huge part of what Draymond and Bogut do and have done all year. Klay is also a physical defender for a guard. Just because they happen to be an exceptional offensive team doesn't mean they're "soft." That's a myth.

If GSW didn't get bullied by Marc, Z-Bo and Tony Allen, they're surely not getting punked by LeBron, Shump and Tristan ******* Thompson.

Last edited:
every aspect of the warriors is better than the hawks

not sure why people think cavs have a chance. gs in 5 or fewer 

Barnes and Klay can go 6/25 and GS is still beating teams by 30+ and dropping 100 with ease.

Two of the Hawks starters go 6/25 and they'll be lucky to score 70 points.

Last edited:
People who have the idea that GSW can't handle physical ball really must have not seen them play much. Being physical is a huge part of what Draymond and Bogut do and have done all year. Klay is also a physical defender for a guard. Just because they happen to be an exceptional offensive team doesn't mean they're "soft." That's a myth.

you have steph out here out muscling dwight howard but still wanna call these boys soft 
People just saying what they think they're supposed to say. Soon someone is gonna mention them being a jump shooting team and how jump shooting teams don't win a chip

Bruh saying the hawks got waxed wasnt cause for ban from that thread and you know it.

Ryan said the same thing. Ban him too.

Thats far from malicious b come on. You're better than that.
Reconsidered.

You're right. My bad. Lifted your restriction from the thread.

Once the game got outta hand, there were a few people who thought it would be cute to talk trash in the thread, and I just went all delete, delete, delete, restrict, delete, restrict, ban, delete.

FWIW, without mentioning your name, I asked ryanjumpman if he thought your comment was anti-Hawks. He said not really, but maybe if it were coming from a Bron rider or a Cavs rider or a random person in the thread just popping through to clown, he might have thought it was outta line. When I told him it wasn't even from a Cavs fan or a Bron rider and definitely not a random person popping through, he said he thought it was just a fair statement and if he saw it before I deleted it, he would have just glossed over it from being mad at the game, but wouldn't have thought it was out of line. Once I told him it was shoeking, he said he's disagreed with your basketball opinion before, but he values your opinion overall. Thought you might like to know that.

Thanks for not being a prick about it.

Last edited:
Please do break it down for me, @UrBetterthenME.

Break down to me how you KNOW that he ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT be 2-4 in the Finals.

(hint: you can't)

And once you've broken that down to me, break down to me how 2-4 is GOAT status.

Oh, you thought I was just interested in your fanboy opinion on how he ABSOLUTELY WILL go 3-3 in the Finals?

Or how 3-3 in the Finals is DEFINITELY GOAT? Nah, not interested, because we hear that from you all the time.

Prove that you're not a fan boy and that you actually have an objective opinion; prove that you actually can see that it's possible he loses the Finals.

Please.

Break that down for me.

We would literally ALL love to read that. I promise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom