OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come dude seem like a groupie? I mean son is practically begging harden to notice him.

Bigger nba groupie than drake. Atleast drake just rides players. This simp goes around begging for the attention of an nba player and if he dont get it he gets butt hurt and makes up his own curse?

Like son get a life

No wonder his name is lil b. we all know what the b stand for

Last edited:
How come dude seem like a groupie? I mean son is practically begging harden to notice him.

Bigger nba groupie than drake. Atleast drake just rides players. This simp goes around begging for the attention of an nba player and if he dont get it he gets butt hurt and makes up his own curse?

Like son get a life

No wonder his name is lil b. we all know what the b stand for
You're totally unaware of the story behind these curses man. This is way off

Embarrassing. Dwight laughing on the bench while his team is getting their butts kicked on their wayto getting swept out the WCF.

It's apparent some dudes don't have that competitive spirit in them like they should. Unfortunately for Houston their 3 best players all fall in that category.

You're totally unaware of the story behind these curses man. This is way off
Can u explain in two sentences?
Kevin Durant said Lil B is a wack rapper, never apologized, he's now cursed because of it.

640x1136.jpeg.f718adaee9e54999b001a6e2c4ada915.large

Lil B From The Pack @LILBTHEBASEDGOD

KEVIN DURANT WILL NEVER WIN THE TITLE AFTER HE SAID "LIL B" IS A WACK RAPPER, "THE BASEDGODS CURSE" #THEBASEDGODSCURSE ON DURANT - Lil B
James Harden has not admitted that he got the cooking dance from Lil B, who is clearly the person who made this dance up in 2009, he's now cursed because of it.
Lil B From The Pack @LILBTHEBASEDGOD

People that steal from Lil B will pay now or later all you have to do is pay respect to the original and the leader blind ones will - Lil B
Two sentences and tweets for reference

Dwight Howard - 56/137 from freethrow line in Playoffs

Steph Curry - 57/134 from 3 point line in Playoffs

:lol: :smh: :wow:

:x :x and both Dwight's FTs and Curry's 3s are uncontested.

Lil' B is the Rockets perimeter defense of rappers. Male Lil Mama is a great comparison

i still dont know if people are in on the joke or they actually like lil b

is it even possible to willingly listen to and finish one of his songs? 

i still dont know if people are in on the joke or they actually like lil b

is it even possible to willingly listen to and finish one of his songs? 

Yes. Sometimes I don't want to hear a Nas or Pac but just pure ignorance. Migos and Gucci are prime examples of that type of music. Not to mention his beats bang from time to time.

Dwight Howard - 56/137 from freethrow line in Playoffs

Steph Curry - 57/134 from 3 point line in Playoffs

:lol: :smh: :wow:

That is amazing :wow: and embarrassing :smh:

How can you not lock yourself in a gym and perfect free throws? Hire a coach, lock yourself in a gym over the summer and get better. The fact that a team would make it a part of their game strategy to put you on the line has to be the most embarrassing thing that can happen to a professional basketball player on the court. People get dunked on. It happens. Junior high girls make free throws. AAU ten year olds make free throws.

Big men are notoriously bad free throws shooters. That's just how it is. The game wouldn't be fun if all the players didn't have some type of flaw IMO.

Truly a testament to how hard Steph works when he's top 3 in the League in shooting, passing and handles. All those can be greatly refined through practice, as opposed to LeBron's natural athleticism. 

Agree, but there also has to be some genetic/natural component to Steph's skill set, especially when you think about his dad being an NBA player and also a great shooter and his mom being an athlete. Maybe it's just exceptional hand-eye coordination. But there's guys who could work as hard as Steph does and still not be able to shoot and handle like he does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom