OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He already beat the 2011 MVP, beat a KD, Harden, RW team in the finals, and one of the best Spurs squads.

His rings are already worth more than all of Kobe and MJ's competion to the title
Really??? :smh: :x :smh: So I guess beating Magic, Isiah, the truth, Ewing, Barkley, the Mailman, Stockton, Tim Duncan etc. doesn't count for anything? Btw, I'm gonna need that loud pack u smokin on because it is strong af :lol:

If I was a Cavs fan, I'd without a doubt be rocking the Delladova Jerz. No question. Dude is the truth.

Chuck just said LeBron is top 10 behind Kobe, and never can crack his top 5 discuss. 

that's stupid.

you never know what can happen,

imagine lebron winning another 5 championship (really don't think it will happen), but what if.

you can't say Lebron can NEVER crack a top 5.

he's already up there and has a few years to flourish.

hahah my boy (who's the biggest stan) said the same thing. 'like bro, just say, hypothetically, what if bron finishes with 7 rings, he'd be the goat right?' i'm like :x

I never in my life figured Kent Bazemore would be starting for a team in the conference finals.

debatable. There's a guy named Larry Legend out there, maybe you've heard of him.
Off of longevity alone I would probably put Lebron ahead of Larry.

Even though Lebron is in decline, his production should still be at 26 - 6 - 6 for the next 4 years or so.

Last edited:
Chuck just said LeBron is top 10 behind Kobe, and never can crack his top 5 discuss. 

that's stupid.

you never know what can happen,

imagine lebron winning another 5 championship (really don't think it will happen), but what if.

you can't say Lebron can NEVER crack a top 5.

he's already up there and has a few years to flourish.

hahah my boy (who's the biggest stan) said the same thing. 'like bro, just say, hypothetically, what if bron finishes with 7 rings, he'd be the goat right?' i'm like :x

:lol:

i really don't think he'll finish with 7,

but if he finishes with 4-5 (which is possible, tough but possible).

Then how can he not be top 5?

Plus his career stats will be up there with the best of the best.

I never in my life figured Kent Bazemore would be starting for a team in the conference finals.
Delladova too 
laugh.gif

Injuries have become too common 
mean.gif

Horford telling folks to sit down 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

i really don't think he'll finish with 7,

but if he finishes with 4-5 (which is possible, tough but possible).

Then how can he not be top 5?

Plus his career stats will be up there with the best of the best.
Took him 12 years to get 2. If he doesn't get one this season, this is it for him methinks. He may have 2-4 more seasons as an elite player. And the mileage is accumulating at an unprecedented rate.

Last edited:
Took him 12 years to get 2. If he doesn't get one this season, this is it for him methinks. He may have 2-4 more seasons as an elite player. And the mileage is accumulating at an unprecedented rate.

i don't see him slowing down anytime soon.

if he has a squad.

or a healthy squad,

then he can get 2 more IMO.

My dude Mamba went from calling Steph meh and GS non contenders to calling Steph a nuclear weapon and claiming Cleveland has no shot at beating them.

:lol:

I love you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horford the only Hawk who hasn't been a disappointment in the post-season. Maybe Carroll too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom