OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe he got re-upped to be an Uncle Tom talking politics and social issues as well on CNN. Makes me embarrassed to share the same home state as him every time he opens his mouth.

i seriously thought we were finally done with him. Then they gave him a kobe contract.

Last edited:
I see no way in which the cavs could beat the warriors in a 7 game series. No way at all.

But I will for sure be rooting and hoping for Lebron to do it though. Would be awesome.

CP0 probably doesn't, but yeah don't think that's true about a lot of the greats. Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe etc. have all indicated very candidly on multiple occasions. They respect the history of the game and wanted to cement their places in history. 
yup.. Amongst they peers they do care how they are perceived....

Anybody saying the warriors would beat this cavaliers team in a 7 game series is lying to themselves. You're not even talking basketball, you're speaking from your feelings. I am an avid lebron hater but I came to this realization after cavs made quick work of the bulls. Even being from and living in Atlanta I knew the hawks weren't ready for this cavs team but all this is expected. Cavs DESTROY GS in 5. Lebron will hold Steph to under 25 while scoring :x and that even IF he decides to that. Keep a healthy kyrie on steph and live with the results. You shut down Klay and Green with Mozgov and Thompson, who's stopping lebron from scoring over 30? Harrison Barnes?? Andre Iguodala?? FOH. I can't believe lebron is gonna a ring his first year back in Cleveland :smh: Kevin Love and Andrew wiggins are rolling over in there graves :smh:

I'm saving this.

Hearing the Cleveland warm up music in the background, Nevermind
Is anyone besides lebron and cavs fans looking forward to this game?

Blowout city
With one game per day and soon to be a 9 day break with no ball, I literally will watch every second of this game.

SO yes, I am looking forward to it, for sure.

Last edited:

Anybody saying the warriors would beat this cavaliers team in a 7 game series is lying to themselves. You're not even talking basketball, you're speaking from your feelings. I am an avid lebron hater but I came to this realization after cavs made quick work of the bulls. Even being from and living in Atlanta I knew the hawks weren't ready for this cavs team but all this is expected. Cavs DESTROY GS in 5. Lebron will hold Steph to under 25 while scoring
sick.gif
and that even IF he decides to that. Keep a healthy kyrie on steph and live with the results. You shut down Klay and Green with Mozgov and Thompson, who's stopping lebron from scoring over 30? Harrison Barnes?? Andre Iguodala?? FOH. I can't believe lebron is gonna a ring his first year back in Cleveland
mean.gif
Kevin Love and Andrew wiggins are rolling over in there graves
mean.gif
I'm saving this.
Dude thinks Mozgov or Tristan Thompson will be guarding Klay Thompson?  Does this guy even Basketball?

You thinking too hard on it dude
laugh.gif

How so? Those are surface level, basic observations
That we all know. All I was saying was that Lebron and Curry could give us some nice 40 50 point games and you just can not count out these few top tier players. You out here talking about their teams are better than the raptors and sixers.....you don't say
So because Bron can have a 50 point game, I can't count him out? You know they have to win 4 games right?
laugh.gif

And if GS is better than raptors and sixers then why make the comparison?
laugh.gif
It's comparing apples to oranges. Very poor analogy.

One team is very deep & features a star, the other team just features a star. The series won't be close.
We will just have to wait and see

How would the rockets fare against the Cavs and hawks against the warriors?

I think we would have better series on both sides

Chuck just said LeBron is top 10 behind Kobe, and never can crack his top 5 discuss. 

that's stupid.

you never know what can happen,

imagine lebron winning another 5 championship (really don't think it will happen), but what if.

you can't say Lebron can NEVER crack a top 5.

he's already up there and has a few years to flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom