OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

i really don't think he'll finish with 7,

but if he finishes with 4-5 (which is possible, tough but possible).

Then how can he not be top 5?

Plus his career stats will be up there with the best of the best.
Took him 12 years to get 2. If he doesn't get one this season, this is it for him methinks. He may have 2-4 more seasons as an elite player. And the mileage is accumulating at an unprecedented rate.

i feel the same to tell you the truth. plus unlike him, shump and jr dont have no legacies. so if they do happen to get one, they're good. Up until this year they've never even played like they wanted to win the game they were currently playing in. So to win a chi would be more than they had ever even aspired for. Those dudes would IMMEDIATELY stop giving dambs. Like, same day. JR might take a yr out and just pop ig models errday

My dude Mamba went from calling Steph meh and GS non contenders to calling Steph a nuclear weapon and claiming Cleveland has no shot at beating them.

laugh.gif

I love you guys.
Morton just likes to hear himself talk.

I got Larry Joe Bird right now. 

debatable. There's a guy named Larry Legend out there, maybe you've heard of him.
but y'all opinion didn't count...

Overly critical Kobe fans...

I said before that it's amazing how a large percentage of LeBron haters idolize Kobe... I just don't get it...

but your opinion counts? even more so, your opinion of my opinion? nahhh bruh bruh.

and for the record i dont hate lebron. I think he's amazing. Absolutely. I don't worship him though. And I'm not really fond of his robotic movement style. son like a cyborg.

but your opinion counts? even more so, your opinion of my opinion? nahhh bruh bruh.

and for the record i dont hate lebron. I think he's amazing. Absolutely. I don't worship him though. And I'm not really fond of his robotic movement style. son like a cyborg.
fair enough. As long as you're not one of those "omg Kobe Kobe Kobe" types then all good

Is it just me or did it seem like Lebby could have tore the rim off on the play he ended up missing a lay-up?

:lol:

i really don't think he'll finish with 7,

but if he finishes with 4-5 (which is possible, tough but possible).

Then how can he not be top 5?

Plus his career stats will be up there with the best of the best.
Took him 12 years to get 2. If he doesn't get one this season, this is it for him methinks. He may have 2-4 more seasons as an elite player. And the mileage is accumulating at an unprecedented rate.

i feel the same to tell you the truth. plus unlike him, shump and jr dont have no legacies. so if they do happen to get one, they're good. Up until this year they've never even played like they wanted to win the game they were currently playing in. So to win a chi would be more than they had ever even aspired for. Those dudes would IMMEDIATELY stop giving dambs. Like, same day. JR might take a yr out and just pop ig models errday

Dude, they were playing for the Knicks and knew that had no shot at winning a damn thing.

Why do you think LeBron manages to get the best out of role players?

Because everyone on the roster knows they have a shot at winning it all if he's on the squad.

Also because he's great at finding the open man, but I'm sure you see my point.

laugh.gif
Yea, he isn't the smoothest hooper on the court by any means

laugh.gif
Yea, he isn't the smoothest hooper on the court by any means
Speaking of him being a cyborg, read a thing on reddit earlier about Bron being a test tube baby and being a super human test subject 
roll.gif

Bazemore gets the rebound and pushes the rock.
This a different Hawks team without Korver. When he dont hit hes a lawn gnome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom