OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KOBE-62-BALLISLIFE.jpg

In 3 quarters.

It'll never be seen again.

A quarrom is needed before slandering and talking waste about Lebron.  He is a clown, he's hated, but that's a given.  But this stems from the NOTION that this new generation of players are just Ballet Dancers.  They major in sports management, or dancing, or theater, or opera.  They spend time setting picks and having their gold digging buddies take pics and post/retweet. Soft is soft.  Can't wait until some young rough cat comes along.

LBJ has no SKILLS, he just BULLIES and the LEAGUE caters to it.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
Out of curiosity, what was your previously banned name?[/QUOTE]You a mod, look it up. While your at it, look up my second account I use to rep myself[/quote]Already did. :lol:

Just wanted to give you a chance for some Xtralebron last words.

so DC dropped the bomb on kyle korver...broken ankle. needs surgery. 4-6 months. delly belly cheeks

[quote name="Maximus Meridius"][quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Out of curiosity, what was your previously banned name?[/QUOTE]You a mod, look it up. While your at it, look up my second account I use to rep myself[/quote]:lol: No damns

Ska been getting Roger Goodell like respect in here lately.[/quote]Interesting that you recognize what you contribute to.

A quarrom is needed before slandering and talking waste about Lebron.  He is a clown, he's hated, but that's a given.  But this stems from the NOTION that this new generation of players are just Ballet Dancers.  They major in sports management, or dancing, or theater, or opera.  They spend time setting picks and having their gold digging buddies take pics and post/retweet. Soft is soft.  Can't wait until some young rough cat comes along.

LBJ has no SKILLS, he just BULLIES and the LEAGUE caters to it.
His passing isn't a skill papi?

Only someone who said imaginary rings are better than actual rings could troll this hard.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
Out of curiosity, what was your previously banned name?
You a mod, look it up. While your at it, look up my second account I use to rep myself[/quote]Already did. :lol:

Just wanted to give you a chance for some Xtralebron last words.[/quote]

Oh god, I knew it.

We're just an out of control belle away from having the old gang back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom