OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already did.
laugh.gif

Just wanted to give you a chance for some Xtralebron last words.

I've been to pretty much all the home playoff games over the years, and tonight was one of the best games I've been too.

I freaking love this team man.

god damn.

LBJ being back means so much :smh:

[quote name="Maximus Meridius"][quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Out of curiosity, what was your previously banned name?
You a mod, look it up. While your at it, look up my second account I use to rep myself[/quote]:lol: No damns

Ska been getting Roger Goodell like respect in here lately.[/quote]Interesting that you recognize what you contribute to.[/quote]

All I did was question the deleted posts. That ain't nothing. :lol:

I don't get the reference 
Xtapolcetaithghashk or something like that.

Wonder which one of these guys is outtacontrolmusic in disguise. I know he's here as well. 
Ohhh ya, I remember that SN.... don't really remember what his schtick was tho
Ska is my hero.

Slowly making this thread enter-able again one ban at a time.

Thanks for cleaning things up
pimp.gif
@DarthSka  has been great.

From deleting the unnecessary asterisk posts to this, he has been on his game.

Salute, good sir.

Last edited:
Real talk...(serious post)......we talk a lot of junk to each other. we argue. we debate. but yall make the playoffs equally as enjoyable as the games. I like rapping with yall all season and the playoffs. Love.

except urbetterthanme. your screen name can fall down a flight of stairs, 2 times.
No doubt.

And see you on flip side urbetterthanme. Stay skrong

My post got deleted tho?

Ska what the hell man?

Let me stunt :smh:

you got no idea bruh.. .this is amazing for me right now.

11272284_10153348103198330_1141600343_n.jpg

this hat thing has gotten out of hand 

silver needs a new dresscode 
dude's shoulder is not even proportionate.  he looks like he got his shoulders enhanced. did he get back to eatting meat? or whatever?  Wasn't he on some MISSY Elliot diet?

Dellevadova is hard man. "the tape's there, *ye shrug"

Dude gives no dambs about anything, just winning.

Warriors vs Cavs is gonna be a hard finals to watch.

I mean, it'll be entertaining but I won't know who to root for.

I wanna root for the Warriors to rep the Bay, but I can't stand some of their obnoxious fans...

that's all I'll say doe

And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

#NeverForget

Last edited:
[quote name="Nelson999"][QUOTE name="toine2983"]

[thread="624605"]Apparently UrBetterThanMe was the Xtacliureouwoeu dude aka "LeBron's imaginary rings > Kobe's real rings"[/thread]
[/QUOTE]
Not surprising. Today he said LeBron's 2 rings are better than all of MJ and Kobe's rings combined because of the opponents he beat[/quote]Was at work when I read it, but that's actually what tipped me off. Read that post about Lebron's 2 trumping MJ's + Kobe's 11 and just thought, "Waaaaait, I've heard that sort of thing before." :lol:

my boy who was at the game said cavs fans booed lebron for the missed ft and sitting on the ground crying

respect to the city of cleveland 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom