OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellevadova is hard man. "the tape's there, *ye shrug"

Dude gives no dambs about anything, just winning.
You get guys like that on any team, especially when they actually have a chance to play, to show off.  All that pent up energy inside, and being a nobody comes in handy during this last stretch.  Dude's body is preserved.

this pic reminds me of a sort of funny prank me and my old British roommate pulled on my other roommates, one week into the semester 
laugh.gif
LOL.. Yall into Zeus?
Nah, but the other 2 guys that lived in our dorm, were borderline Zeus-phobic.... so one day we were just chilling, heard the other 2 dudes coming, took our shorts and shirts off and jumped in bed together, threw a blanket on, and called those 2 dummies into the room. 

Totally normal roommate stuff to do on the 1st week.

Had them shook as heck for a few days 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nah, but the other 2 guys that lived in our dorm, were borderline Zeus-phobic.... so one day we were just chilling, heard the other 2 dudes coming, took our shorts and shirts off and jumped in bed together, threw a blanket on, and called those 2 dummies into the room. 

Totally normal roommate stuff to do on the 1st week.

Had them shook as heck for a few days 
laugh.gif

jesus christ. lolz

There's always borderline sus stuff that goes on in sports teams. Some of the dudes in high school crossed the line though. 

You think bron gon be willing to take a paul pierce/timmy type role as he ages to play longer, or you think he's gonna be kobe and just be like, nahhh i got this at 37-38

And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

#NeverForget

What about melo?
What would he have done with Shaq?

Gonna have to ask Xtrabronny

That makes too much sense :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
You think bron gon be willing to take a paul pierce/timmy type role as he ages to play longer, or you think he's gonna be kobe and just be like, nahhh i got this at 37-38
Timmy type role for sure.

I see him scaling it back to like 20-6-7 type avgs when he finally declines 

[quote name="FinallyFamous"]My post got deleted tho?

Ska what the hell man?

Let me stunt :smh:

you got no idea bruh.. .this is amazing for me right now.[/quote]What post? :nerd: I haven't deleted anything if yours tonight. :\

probably going to go the terry crews path and transition into a full time actor 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom