OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

didnt rck play @YeezusDisciple  ?
aka @omariwestafari

tired.gif

got my shoulders clapped, man

IDK why random dude is trying to call me out. I don't need to disguise my previously banned name as meth knows and was the one who green lighted my return.

Also, I can only smh at some of the stuff i've read in the last 10 pages. I know if I would've typed half of the stuff yall posted it would be considered "trolling".

I grew up an MJ and bulls fan and currently root for LeBron, and I sure as hell wouldn't be mad if chef curry won a chip.

But lord some of the people in here just too exrta rught now. like yall hate bron personally like he stole your candy.

Bruh I'm not tryna call you out I was giving you probs for beating rck in basketball... But I was mistaken.

I thought you were someone else. I'm sorry man :lol:

I wasn't tryna call you out on anything :rofl:

Last edited:
Bruh I'm not tryna call you out I was giving you probs for beating rck in basketball... But I was mistaken.

I thought you were someone else. I'm sorry man
laugh.gif

I wasn't tryna call you out on anything
roll.gif
its not just you. ive been constantly accused of being a number of other sns

Horford the MVP of the last game.  Props to him to playing hard, getting physical.  He's a nice dude and he finally erupted.  Props dough.  Too bad he didn't do that to JBL.

Delllhov just a stupid leach.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom