OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ya'll had a blanket covering you, why'd you take your clothes off 
nerd.gif
cuz it was hot so we just had it cover our nether regions, so our upper bodies and legs were hanging out 
embarassed.gif

is this why yall left canada? 
We left cuz the $.99 poutine on Wednesday at Burger King was discontinued 
RCK, is there something you are trying to tell us this evening?
I am really trying to get byke to Europe in a few months
nerd.gif

You realize he's dominating the Hawks out of the post with his playmaking, right? Footwork, vision, ball handling.
I still see it as strength though, not really skill.  If you can out jump everyone, you better be able to grab the board.  He is doing what he should be doing.  I'm just waiting till he fades, and I want to see if he'll evolve.
What about his passing skillz, bb?

[quote name="Bravelude"]My 2 cents.  Bron has no skill.  He relies heavily on his physicality.  He has yet to evolve and when and if he does try, he will? (We'll see).  Been saying the same thing about KD and WB.  They rely too much OUT SHOOTING, or OUT RUNNING someone.  Footwork and technique comes when you're able to position yourself a certain way, score with 'technique', like a head fake, or a right to left hand shot, or a reverse fade away.  Heard the same thing from before.  Learning the dream shake is a 'technique', learning how to feel where your opponents have positioned themselves by leg to leg contact is a 'technique'.  LBJ doesn't have that, and most kids don't.  Charging in and backing down with pure force is just prison ball style.[/quote]Can I give you your 2 cents back?

Last edited:
RCK you're cool with me either way man, you're good people.

Come on out if you want, I'll still see you the same

Apparently UrBetterThanMe was the Xtacliureouwoeu dude aka "LeBron's imaginary rings > Kobe's real rings"

I refuse to believe that. Dude was so adament on the fact that people on here was making hating on a player so personal. Xtra hated on kobe so hard u would think kobe hurt him as a youngin

I think we will probably see the Cavs vs Warriors final.  As much as I dislike both, and as much as the 'agenda' and 'marketing' value the league has invested in Curry, I would like to see the GSW win.  Lebron winning wouldn't do as much for the league.  Lebron carries a tainted image that will never leave him.  He will always be known for colluding, for phoning a friend.  In some regards, it's probably why the league has decided to invest in someone better.  The amount of criticism and scrutiny that Lebron put UPON HIMSELF was no longer worthwhile.  Sure, his sneakers might sell, and he might be the talk of the forums, but he certainly lacked the 'anointment' and 'blessing' from his predecessors and peers.

See you later Lebron.  As your hair fades, as you continue to pull your theatrics, I am waiting for you to show the world that you 'have skills', and that you have grown as a player.  For now, you will ALWAYS be attached to steroid allegations, HGH rumors, and relying on the league and strength.  Your dirty plays against Granger and Carole have NOT GONE unnoticed either.

Welp.......

You realize he's dominating the Hawks out of the post with his playmaking, right? Footwork, vision, ball handling. Just because he isn't breaking out aesthetically pleasing fadeaways doesn't mean it's not there.
It doesn't have to be smoothe, but his 'technique' and 'skill set' just ain't there man.  If that's what you call skill, then I am GOING to SEE LEBRON play like this till his 40s?  Just saying.

My 2 cents.  Bron has no skill.  He relies heavily on his physicality.  He has yet to evolve and when and if he does try, he will? (We'll see).  Been saying the same thing about KD and WB.  They rely too much OUT SHOOTING, or OUT RUNNING someone.  Footwork and technique comes when you're able to position yourself a certain way, score with 'technique', like a head fake, or a right to left hand shot, or a reverse fade away.  Heard the same thing from before.  Learning the dream shake is a 'technique', learning how to feel where your opponents have positioned themselves by leg to leg contact is a 'technique'.  LBJ doesn't have that, and most kids don't.  Charging in and backing down with pure force is just prison ball style.
You realize he's dominating the Hawks out of the post with his playmaking, right? Footwork, vision, ball handling. Just because he isn't breaking out aesthetically pleasing fadeaways doesn't mean it's not there.
You're first mistake is taking anything Bravelude posts seriously.
laugh.gif

I am stunned that was Xtap.
eek.gif

Holy hell.
As was I.

Dude went from a extreme LeBron stan to an obnoxious troll (whom y'all dudes constantly complained about yet always responded to
mean.gif
).

Man, forgot my Dry Cleaners were closed tomorrow for the holiday, I need to iron my school clothes. Catch yall on the flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom