OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think bron gon be willing to take a paul pierce/timmy type role as he ages to play longer, or you think he's gonna be kobe and just be like, nahhh i got this at 37-38
My 2 cents.  Bron has no skill.  He relies heavily on his physicality.  He has yet to evolve and when and if he does try, he will? (We'll see).  Been saying the same thing about KD and WB.  They rely too much OUT SHOOTING, or OUT RUNNING someone.  Footwork and technique comes when you're able to position yourself a certain way, score with 'technique', like a head fake, or a right to left hand shot, or a reverse fade away.  Heard the same thing from before.  Learning the dream shake is a 'technique', learning how to feel where your opponents have positioned themselves by leg to leg contact is a 'technique'.  LBJ doesn't have that, and most kids don't.  Charging in and backing down with pure force is just prison ball style.

Last edited:

isnt ireland in the UK?

sorry im an ignorant canadian 
yall praise queen elizabeth. check dem coins lolz
we just have a bunch of ducks on our coins 
ohwell.gif

isnt ireland in the UK?

sorry im an ignorant canadian 
yeah it is, but its still its own country.... shout outs to their same sex marriage vote!

Been to Scotland and Wales, but not Ireland. Getting their is a *****, fly or train then boat.

Been to the UK twice (coincidentally to visit that British roommate, and do other things) and have yet to go to Ireland yet 
mean.gif

You visited him?  So you are attached to him? LOLZ jk
Kinda I guess. Dude has come to visit me here in Sac too 
happy.gif

yeah it is, but its still its own country.... shout outs to their same sex marriage vote!

Been to Scotland and Wales, but not Ireland. Getting their is a b, fly or train then boat.

Kinda I guess. Dude has come to visit me here in Sac too 
happy.gif
LOLZ.. 

Last edited by a moderator:

this pic reminds me of a sort of funny prank me and my old British roommate pulled on my other roommates, one week into the semester 
laugh.gif
LOL.. Yall into Zeus?
Nah, but the other 2 guys that lived in our dorm, were borderline Zeus-phobic.... so one day we were just chilling, heard the other 2 dudes coming, took our shorts and shirts off and jumped in bed together, threw a blanket on, and called those 2 dummies into the room. 

Totally normal roommate stuff to do on the 1st week.

Had them shook as heck for a few days 
laugh.gif

If ya'll had a blanket covering you, why'd you take your clothes off 
nerd.gif

this pic reminds me of a sort of funny prank me and my old British roommate pulled on my other roommates, one week into the semester 
laugh.gif
LOL.. Yall into Zeus?
Nah, but the other 2 guys that lived in our dorm, were borderline Zeus-phobic.... so one day we were just chilling, heard the other 2 dudes coming, took our shorts and shirts off and jumped in bed together, threw a blanket on, and called those 2 dummies into the room. 

Totally normal roommate stuff to do on the 1st week.

Had them shook as heck for a few days 
laugh.gif

If ya'll had a blanket covering you, why'd you take your clothes off 
nerd.gif
what if the other guy didnt think it was a joke 
nerd.gif

Blowing in another man's bootyhole though?
sick.gif
wait

you don't do this??
so one day we were just chilling, heard the other 2 dudes coming, took our shorts and shirts off and jumped in bed together, threw a blanket on, and called those 2 dummies into the room. 
Kinda I guess.
RCK, is there something you are trying to tell us this evening?

Last edited:
My 2 cents.  Bron has no skill.  He relies heavily on his physicality.  He has yet to evolve and when and if he does try, he will? (We'll see).  Been saying the same thing about KD and WB.  They rely too much OUT SHOOTING, or OUT RUNNING someone.  Footwork and technique comes when you're able to position yourself a certain way, score with 'technique', like a head fake, or a right to left hand shot, or a reverse fade away.  Heard the same thing from before.  Learning the dream shake is a 'technique', learning how to feel where your opponents have positioned themselves by leg to leg contact is a 'technique'.  LBJ doesn't have that, and most kids don't.  Charging in and backing down with pure force is just prison ball style.

You realize he's dominating the Hawks out of the post with his playmaking, right? Footwork, vision, ball handling. Just because he isn't breaking out aesthetically pleasing fadeaways doesn't mean it's not there.

Last edited:
You realize he's dominating the Hawks out of the post with his playmaking, right? Footwork, vision, ball handling.
I still see it as strength though, not really skill.  If you can out jump everyone, you better be able to grab the board.  He is doing what he should be doing.  I'm just waiting till he fades, and I want to see if he'll evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom