OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketball players can't fight. Yall see how they throw punches? Straight drake soft. The hardest hit I've ever seen was MWP cheap shot elbow. These dudes cannot throw hands lol

**** artest got hands.

Malice @ the Palace :pimp:

Last edited:
Why are most bulls fans like you? They talk all rampantly all year then when they lose its always the refs fault. It was the same way every time we eliminated you guys in the past. All y'all do is talk talk talk then lose and make excuses. Naw we ain't make the playoffs we had a **** ton of injuries but we'll be back next year and probably eliminate y'all again.
View media item 1549325Just Saying

I'm a bulls fan and the Bulls definitely sucked in game 6...

But anybody that's being honest can't ignore the **** that happened in game 4.

And I will also say Jimmy was playing Bron very well to the point Bron was crying for a call every time he missed which was a lot... And he did get bailed out a lot * Kanye Shrug*

Game 5 was really the only game Bron Dominated in that series... He struggled the rest of that series no matter what his stats were.

Lmao so how many more games do the Bulls need to beat the Hawks and advance?

I'm a bulls fan and the Bulls definitely sucked in game 6...

But anybody that's being honest can't ignore the **** that happened in game 4.

And I will also say Jimmy was playing Bron very well to the point Bron was crying for a call every time he missed which was a lot... And he did get bailed out a lot * Kanye Shrug*

Game 5 was really the only game Bron Dominated in that series... He struggled the rest of that series no matter what his stats were.
stats seem to tell a different story with lebron. 37 pts last night. stats dont mention he took 37 shots. he hit the clutch 3 to seal it... but was only 9 of 61 before that point. etc etc

Basketball players can't fight. Yall see how they throw punches? Straight drake soft. The hardest hit I've ever seen was MWP cheap shot elbow. These dudes cannot throw hands lol

**** artest got hands.

Malice @ the Palace :pimp:

Jermaine O'neal too. He landed one of the cleanest punches I've ever seen in that brawl. I mean he wound up and slid into that guys grill. That fan still flinches to this day seeing somebody walking too fast towards him.

If I were to pick one NBA player to back me up in a fight it would be Nikola Pekovic

One time a reporter asked him: "Nikola, what is your favorite food?"
Pek: "meat"

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom