OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for fun on the topic of All stars/superstars, who do yall think is the 2nd best player in the Eastern Conference?

Think it's Wall which kinda shows the depth of talent in the conference. It'd be great if KD and some more talent migrated east, it's so embarassing.

Derrick mediocre
laugh.gif
no one said he was mediocre though 
roll.gif

Just for fun on the topic of All stars/superstars, who do yall think is the 2nd best player in the Eastern Conference?
Think it's Wall which kinda shows the depth of talent in the conference. It'd be great if KD and some more talent migrated east, it's so embarassing.
Damn that question really made me think. it was hard to come up with one.  The East really only has one guy in the NBA's current top 10 players 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Damn that question really made me think. it was hard to come up with one.  The East really only has one guy in the NBA's current top 10 players :x

As of this year Wall. I really can't think of another. Melo and PG have the potential to be.

If you like that BEP song, I hate you
One of the worst songs I've ever heard, but at the same time it makes me so happy that they put it out, because maybe it'll officially stop Ye from officially putting out that beyond horrid awesome song about Kim. That's a top five all time worst song in history and needs to be an online leak only. Never ruin one of your albums with it.

Can't even lie. That question is damning evidence against my conference. I can't even defend the East on this one. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom