OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan look like the type of dude to do anything to win a fight. He just don't wanna lose so he'll poke you in your eyes.

Lmao I feel like people who are fans of cena also think drake is a good rapper

Man Bulls ain't have a real tough guy since Rodman lol
ron-artest.jpg

Bulls fans need to sit on their hands when they wanna think about typing slander.

I'd understand if they were real bulls fans like during the Mj era but I doubt It with how immature some of them post.

I got put into some real perspective in one of my group chats the other night. One dude is a hardcore Bulls fan. Big D Rose rider (thinks rose is elite). I was talking to him bout the LBJ and out of nowhere, dude hit me with the: I've never seen MJ play.

You guys should put that into perspective when addressing people in here. Lot of young cats who did not see MJ play getting gassed over mediocre players.

im from Illinois
i get a great laugh razzing relatives and old friends that are Bulls fans

Why do basketball fans want basketball players to hate each other?

That 90's nostalgia :lol:

I mean, if u were to catch old footage, dudes went at it like they moms told em to win or get a beatin when they got home. :lol: Now, everybody gets a ribbon for participating.

I give credit to the Warriors, they're puttin in work.

As far as LeBron goes, he seems to have the most luck w/ the right pieces around him; never seen that happen for any other player.

It would be nice of Curry to bring the Warriors a championship before he leaves for Charlotte.

MWP ain't a tough guy. He certified crazy lol

Dude is definitely out there :lol:.

I remember he used to talk about his visits with his psychiatrist pretty openly on Kimmel :lol:
he came back to SJU once and was scrimmaging with guys on the team and out of nowhere he just jumped on one of the player's backs :lol: I met one of Ron's younger kids once when I was working a basketball camp there, kid must've took after his mother was mad quiet and chill :lol:

Ron used to be an amateur boxer on the youth level so I'm pretty sure he has hands.

At least that's what I remember hearing. I know for sure his pops was a boxer.

Last edited:
Bulls fans need to sit on their hands when they wanna think about typing slander.

I'd understand if they were real bulls fans like during the Mj era but I doubt It with how immature some of them post.

I got put into some real perspective in one of my group chats the other night. One dude is a hardcore Bulls fan. Big D Rose rider (thinks rose is elite). I was talking to him bout the LBJ and out of nowhere, dude hit me with the: I've never seen MJ play.

You guys should put that into perspective when addressing people in here. Lot of young cats who did not see MJ play getting gassed over mediocre players.
D. Rose mediocre??? I mean D. Rose isn't elite but he's definitely not mediocre! :lol:

i didnt mean to insinuate rose was mediocre lol

take the last two sentences as separate subject from the paragraph before it.

hes a good pg; vastly overrated. but a very good pg

Does it really?

Or does it just satisfy made up story lines by dudes that refer to pro teams as if they're in the front office, using pronous like we and us

Some of the best competitive moments was against my best friends...

Hating your opponent is overrated... When has hate ever brought out a good result? Lol
when you beat your rival, victory is much sweeter.

are you really bringing up your competitive mariokart moments with your best friends? lmao

just yeat? yall anointed him the lebron killer a few years ago.

what was the whole marketing thing for him. 9.8 second or something like that?

Last edited:
Just for fun on the topic of All stars/superstars, who do yall think is the 2nd best player in the Eastern Conference?

James Johnson is a NBA guy who can fight. Dude is undefeated 20-0 kickboxer.

When he was on the Kings i remember in an interview he said he could kick a regulation height rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom