OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz they grew up watching John cena and they want dat der WWE storyline

its better for competition when players hate eachother. 

i.e.

bulls vs knicks

pacers vs knicks

pistons vs anybody 

Last edited:
i kind of want the Rockets to win tonight so Golden State can punch their ticket to the Finals in front of the home crowd Wednesday

its better for competition when players hate eachother. 

i.e.
bulls vs knicks
pacers vs pistons
pistons vs anybody 

heated rivalry makes it much more competitive.  
Does it really?

Or does it just satisfy made up story lines by dudes that refer to pro teams as if they're in the front office, using pronous like we and us

Some of the best competitive moments was against my best friends...

Hating your opponent is overrated... When has hate ever brought out a good result? Lol

i kind of want the Rockets to win tonight so Golden State can punch their ticket to the Finals in front of the home crowd Wednesday

Na, one more game is just one more opportunity for Dwight to hurt someone

Dude's liable to commit a dumb, hard foul out of frustration

Last edited:

CF49SagVIAAqSzG.jpg

View media item 1549346

You're right! Starting in 90-91, every full season he played with the Bulls, he went to six straight... And won them all :wink:

If Lebron was on those Bulls teams instead of Jordan, they would've swept the entire decade.

Lebron will KO jordan tho

Facts.

I understand winning a western conference championship in front of your fans would be the most ideal thing. That being said, I want them to sweep tonight. Get in there, get your work done, go home. Start focusing on the last 4 wins of the season. Have that killer instinct. The parade is where the players can interact and celebrate with the fans. 5 more wins. Get it done and be one of the best teams in NBA history :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom