OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dwades shoe career with to hell when he signed with JB

they tried to make him the face of those ugly shoes with windows on the sides

I'm that dude who ball in my jeans because I'm self conscious about my chicken legs.
Last week, some old OG (the type that fouls hard on every play, etc) showed up and balled in track pants 
laugh.gif

I'm that dude who ball in my jeans because I'm self conscious about my chicken legs.
i ball in high top dunks.and when its cold sweatpants tucked into my socks. 

dwades shoe career with to hell when he signed with JB

they tried to make him the face of those ugly shoes with windows on the sides
dwades shoes were always  trash, those converse were wack af . 

Last edited:
harden with 45 on 22 shots

he's already had two games this series where he's shot the ball better than lebron ever will in the finals 

I sure hope Hawks can get a win in tomorrow. 

AllStar Milsap has no chance against Lebron though, none.
If he sags off, he does.
He's too slow to sag off even, Lebron can hit an open jumper or drive it right at him if he sags off.
Uh, that's why he needs to sag off. 

If Lebron beats you shooting jumpers, then so be it. 
That's what you don't understand. His jumper is his second option if you sag off. HIs first is going to be drive it right at Milsap and finish over him. Over him G. Over him.

I sure hope Hawks can get a win in tomorrow. 

AllStar Milsap has no chance against Lebron though, none.
If he sags off, he does.
He's too slow to sag off even, Lebron can hit an open jumper or drive it right at him if he sags off.
Uh, that's why he needs to sag off. 

If Lebron beats you shooting jumpers, then so be it. 
That's what you don't understand. His jumper is his second option if you sag off. HIs first is going to be drive it right at Milsap and finish over him. Over him G. Over him.
He's not finishing over him.

Sagging off forces him to shoot. And if he does decide to drive, you've successfully shrunk the floor and given him fewer options. 

Defending 12 feet is much easier than defending 23. 

Last week, some old OG (the type that fouls hard on every play, etc) showed up and balled in track pants 
laugh.gif
Nothing is more annoying than that guy who thinks hes Myrie and chucks the damb ball every time he brings it up.
older dude that plays at my gym wraps people up when they are getting passed him for a layup 
mean.gif

He's not finishing over him.

Sagging off forces him to shoot. And if he does decide to drive, you've successfully shrunk the floor and given him fewer options. 

Defending 12 feet is much easier than defending 23. 
I'm pretty slow, old and 50 lbs overweight.

Sag off me 12 feet if you want.

If sagging would help Milsap, he'd sag. He needs another 'Milsap' to guard Lebron. That's just facts.

You win though, tweet the Hawks and let them know to just have Milsap "sag". Problem fixed, then.

I never said problem is fixed if you sag off. 

Again, defending 12 feet is much easier than defending 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom