OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you're using a different computer?

Different comp but se house, meams youd have the same IP

I meant, you're using a different network. Like using your iPad, using Starbucks Wifi.

What i'm guessing is that whenever you sign in it keeps tabs of the IP your using, and if someone signs in to NT with the same IP, it draws like a red flag

If your on a different wifi then yea you have different IP so i dont see how they trace the two accounts then

The thought of dudes poppin down to Starbucks so they can log into their 2nd account and rep themselves 
roll.gif

Based God and Harden bout to throw hands during pregame warmups.

I hope the Warriors gave him tickets that aren't near court side - for Houstons sake.

I'm tired of these outdated rep stats. Dudes with 15000 posts have like 3000 reps and think they're doing it. We need some rep analytics.

TR%. True rep percentage. Reps per post. Reps excluding fake accounts. Reps excluding the nights where everyone is gone off the henny and coors light and are more likely to just hand them out. It's 2015 mods

I'm tired of these outdated rep stats. Dudes with 15000 posts have like 3000 reps and think they're doing it. We need some rep analytics.

TR%. True rep percentage. Reps per post. Reps excluding fake accounts. Reps excluding the nights where everyone is gone off the henny and coors light and are more likely to just hand them out. It's 2015 mods

#thingsdudeswithlowrepsay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom