OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oracle Arena @OracleArena ·
.@LILBTHEBASEDGOD will be gracing Oracle Arena with his presence on Wednesday. #TYBG #DubNation
tumblr_n9yhgvMCeO1tj1w4eo1_500.gif

Dubs by 200. 

Sagging off sounds like a good idea in theory but doesn't work as well as you'd imagine. It lets Lebron pick up a head of steam as he drives to rim, lets him sees passing lanes easier, lets him shoot perfectly in rhythm. There's a reason teams don't just flagrantly sag off Lebron like they do Rondo - it makes life very easy for him. Elite drivers like Lebron use the space you give them to drive to the basket - instead of being tricked into taking a mid-range shot.

They say you never forget how to shoot but how come kobe and lebron have both seemed to forget how to shoot threes

There are certain games that make me say damn Harden is way to talented for the gimmicky flopping to the line

This was borderline one of those games

This thread is wild.......

I'm not gonna help, but........

Stop repping yourself.........

You've been warned @mrlbjjdkb

Fair warning for everyone 
smile.gif

:lol: idk why dudes take reps that seriously, that they create a backup account to rep themselves

If you posting for reps, your a lame

the gold old days when you just got quoted and got the :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: >

Bravelude, just rep all my posts, and I'll rep all yours, then it will be like us creating clone accounts and repping ourselves.

How do mods find out if someone is repping themselves?

What if someone creates a fake account and reps all my posts and I get banned for self repping

How do mods find out if someone is repping themselves?

What if someone creates a fake account and reps all my posts and I get banned for self repping
Your IP addresses would be different. 
Learn something new everyday on NT..

Also on the balling shoes talk, for my fellow low top hoopers.. No love for these hyperfuse:

I bought the hightops when they first released.

So damn comfortable. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom