OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristian Thompson's role on the Cavs is extremely important but we're really talking about giving him a max ******* deal? That's insanity. They can't afford to lose him but they can't afford to pay him that money. I think it really is possible they might be a better team without Love right now in the playoffs but I don't know if the Cavs have the balls to just end up with nothing after giving up the next great wing player for him.

damn with him or without him. Which is why he will get paid...somewhere

as for MaxDraymond I wonder which dumb team is going to pull the trigger on that

You guys are looking at it with a skewed view, I think you have to value a player's worth to that particular team when trying to evaluate their money. Is Tristan a max player, probably not for the limited production you get from him on offense, but in these playoffs he's been their most valuable player outside of Lebron and CLE is going to have to pay at least Faried money to retain him. Same with Love, with the way he's utilized on the Cavs he doesn't warrant max money, but on the Spurs or Knicks where he'd be much more of a focal point, he probably does. Same scenario with Dray in GS.

shanon brown,.c ward,lateral spreewell. ewing. childs, all HoF. camby aka Stine. and allan houston.

You guys are looking at it with a skewed view, I think you have to value a player's worth to that particular team when trying to evaluate their money. Is Tristan a max player, probably not for the limited production you get from him on offense, but in these playoffs he's been their most valuable player outside of Lebron and CLE is going to have to pay at least Faried money to retain him. Same with Love, with the way he's utilized on the Cavs he doesn't warrant max money, but on the Spurs or Knicks where he'd be much more of a focal point, he probably does. Same scenario with Dray in GS.

Not to mention, his agent is Rich Paul.

Bron basically is his agent, you think he's getting anything less than 60. :lol:

Not saying he deserves it but he's getting it.

[quote name="sea manup"]Who is the greatest player to win a ring in his prime while sitting the finals out due to injury[/quote] Adam Morrison? :nerd:

Originally Posted by sea manup  
Who is the greatest player to win a ring in his prime while sitting the finals out due to injury
Adam Morrison?
nerd.gif
damn he actually never touched the floor 
ohwell.gif

dj mbenga didnt score a single finals point 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom