OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying any of these teams would, but Love would be an immediate fit for:

Orlando
Washington
Charlotte
NYK

He's absolutely still a max player. Not a superstar, but he deserves to be paid like one of the 5 best players at his position

He would def be a upgrade over Nene but KD is holding us hostage until we know what he's gonna do. If we strike out there then the Wizards will probably play the waiting game for DMC. I'm not sure how I feel about us doing this. Can't throw seasons away waiting but if we land 1 of them it's a game changer.

Five stretch four trade targets for the Wizards this offseason

The names:

Olynyk
Gallo
Thad Young
McRoberts
R. Anderson

Last edited:
Hard for me to believe that Cleveland is fine with outright letting him go after what they gave up to get him.

Not sure if some creativity is needed with the hard cap, but it's almost worth retaining him at current market value (max) just to give it another shot while knowing you can and will move on quickly if it doesn't out again.

Even if he re-ups, he'll still have plenty of value around the league.

Last edited:

Saw that when I was at Toys-R-Us yesterday with my son and it made me laugh.
Lol at choking hazard
expound on this pls 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lebron has only choked once and it was against the Mavs

When he lost to the Spurs in 07 and last year he didn't choke ... Team just got completely dominated.

Lebron has only choked once and it was against the Mavs

When he lost to the Spurs in 07 and last year he didn't choke ... Team just got completely dominated.
Lebron has made mistakes in the past

But I don't see a mature lebron ever losing in the finals ever again

Why is the media talking about the Cavs and their inexperience for the finals?

Lol is there one player on GSW that has ever played in finals?

They more inexperienced

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristian Thompson's role on the Cavs is extremely important but we're really talking about giving him a max ******* deal? That's insanity. They can't afford to lose him but they can't afford to pay him that money. I think it really is possible they might be a better team without Love right now in the playoffs but I don't know if the Cavs have the balls to just end up with nothing after giving up the next great wing player for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom