OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was very good

8/8 good

I wish S&T had a movie thread
nerd.gif
agreed..... 

Last edited:

@@ryanjumpman420

how yall gon make a shirt width: 547px; height: 362px">
[/URL]

roll.gif

Can somebody PLEASE find Rasual Butler so I can make sense of all this?
rasul that's on the wizards???
laugh.gif
I honestly didn't even know he was still in the league
laugh.gif
But apparently he's some sort of psychic when it comes to the hawks.

After all he's the one that figured out that the NYPD knew who Thabo was and that he was on the hawks and purposefully injured him.

[thread="624605"]Quote:[/thread]
*Nightcrawler

was that movie any good? i know TEk says yes...
You wanna watch a good movie? Go watch any of the Hunger Games movies

nah bruh... i dont rock with that hunger games bs. lotr..star wars or trek & that got stuff im good on all of that

rasul that's on the wizards??? :lol:

I honestly didn't even know he was still in the league :lol: But apparently he's some sort of psychic when it comes to the hawks.
After all he's the one that figured out that the NYPD knew who Thabo was and that he was on the hawks and purposefully injured him.[/U]

what what.....

Last edited:

@@@ryanjumpman420

how yall gon make a shirt width: 547px; height: 362px">

[/URL]

roll.gif

rasul that's on the wizards???
laugh.gif
I honestly didn't even know he was still in the league
laugh.gif
But apparently he's some sort of psychic when it comes to the hawks.
After all he's the one that figured out that the NYPD knew who Thabo was and that he was on the hawks and purposefully injured him.
what what.....
Rasual Butler from the Wizards says "somebody in that crew knew that was Thabo Sefalosha, somebody in that crew knew that he was an nba player."

Im with coldcity coldcity , lord of the rings, Stat Wars, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, all dumb

nah bruh... i dont rock with that hunger games bs. lotr..star wars or trek
:nerd:

i dont rock with that sci fi ish either. rare. everyone usually loves all those films.... 

forgot about that vampire ish too dont like that either... would say another franchise but would get bombarded with hate so ill keep it to myself :lol:

if i was a parent i would be more worried about my daughter not liking starwars than if she became a stripper 

Magic Johnson isn't afraid to get in touch with Michael Jordan to ask for a free pair of sneakers.

"I call him up all the time and say 'send my package of Air Jordans,'" Johnson said in an interview with The Post Game. "And what he doesn't send, I go out and buy."

Johnson went on to say that his Air Jordan collection is pretty deep, and that Michael is still number one in the sneaker industry in his eyes.

He's right about that of course – Jordan's yearly sneaker sales still trump those of all active NBA players. Johnson spoke to this as well saying, "He beats all these guys by far. You can put all their sales together and they still won't come close to Michael's."

Hopefully the world will one day get a look at Magic's closet to see what sort of sneakers MJ has given him over the years.

magic being magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom