OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthritis > Star Wars
You're on the list now too. Congrats to having the same taste as Antidope about something.
Don't group me w/ antidope...dude hates condiments, santa claus....and will also order steak to go.
laugh.gif
I said I would get a burger to go from a legit burger place and eat it when I get home. Dont lie to the people man

Arthritis > Star Wars

You're on the list now too. Congrats to having the same taste as Antidope about something.

Don't group me w/ antidope...dude hates condiments, santa claus....and will also order steak to go.
:lol: I said I would get a burger to go from a legit burger place and eat it when I get home. Dont lie to the people man

:lol: I had burger typed, but deleted it...I was like "nah, he wouldn't..." but then went with steak. Couldn't remember which one it was :lol:

i once got takeout from a legit burger place and ate it outside in the cold right outside of the shop 

Just finished playing a few games of 3 on 3 with mike bibby nbd lol. Dude cool as hell. And he's in great shape now. Best shape of his life lol.

View media item 1501305
View media item 1501307

BRUH WHAT GYM DO YOU HOOP AT!? HOW DO YOU ALWAYS GET TO PLAY WITH NBA PLAYERS MAN!?

He stalks them and as soon as they change into their balling gear he challenges them to a game for respect and the honor of their family

Basically. Lol.

Nah I'm actually in Scottsdale at the moment. He lives out here.

Basically. Lol.

Nah I'm actually in Scottsdale at the moment. He lives out here.
nah b it aint that simple. u averagin like 1 nba player a week for the past few weeks. i havent gotten to play with any in my lifetime yet. i need the secrets b

Arthritis > Star Wars
laugh.gif
I said I would get a burger to go from a legit burger place and eat it when I get home. Dont lie to the people man
but do you like eggs?
I actually had an omelette on Sunday. Smothered it in Siracha to hide the eggness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom