OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former #Duke star Jahlil Okafor takes courtside seat for Bucks-Bulls. Poor guy won't come near this if on the Knicks. pic.twitter.com/TMqf2smbfY

— Matt Fortuna (@Matt_Fortuna) April 21, 2015

:rofl:

What's up with Blazers posting "we don't lose to Spanish players" in their locker room? Spain is pretty good at basketball last time I checked on the world stage. Pretty much the best outside the US correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Jimmy was mic'd up last night....
i always liked jimmy... like him a bit more hearing this. very encouraging type player with a lil bit of grit "he cant guard me man" 
pimp.gif

After what fact?

After the hawks get eliminated

Although i think you will get banned when they do get eliminated.

Your gonna get so much thrown at you and judging how you act now with anything not pro hawks you will probably have the biggest meltdown of the year and get yourself banned.

Your gonna get so much thrown at you and judging how you act now with anything not pro hawks you will probably have the biggest meltdown of the year and get yourself banned.
I never picked them to win it all. Hell I even posted my bracket with golden state winning it all. So obviously in predicting them to get eliminated just like every every team except for 1. Not once have i ever picked the hawks to win it all.

No

he's showing you why someone on the Blazers wrote "we don't lose to Spanish players.

it was Batum, he hates Spain
I get that but it wasn't posted in Batum personal locker. It was laminated and put on the bulletin board for the whole team to see.

it was dumb and irresponsible, verging on xenophobic

in international team play i could see it being ok, but singling out one spanish dude on the opposing team is dumb

and they did in fact lose to a spanish player

Last edited:
It was already posted at the ASB that I was gonna be "sniped" if the hawks didnt win it all anyway. If I do I won't be making another account and coming back, like others, I'll say that, but I don't wanna get banned. I like it here.

Last edited:
Last edited:
After what fact?

i don't get it
guessing he meant france beat spain last year in the fiba basketball world cup. Or maybe he was just telling me france is just overall better than Spain when it comes to basketball right now. Not sure either
No

he's showing you why someone on the Blazers wrote "we don't lose to Spanish players.

it was Batum, he hates Spain

thank you both... didnt think it had to be laid out tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom